↤ SEVENTEEN ↦

He glided the blade against his skin ever so lightly. It just danced across the Canadian's skin, smoothly. Niall's eyes widened, not in fear, but he knows what Justin is trying to do.

"I just tried to be so nice to you, Niall," he says, staring in space, eyes locked on the empty space next to the blond.

The knife wouldn't kill Niall unless it was wooden and specifically to the middle of his chest, like that night. Just the memory made him shiver. Something like that will never go away. The metal in the other's hand right now is just a torture device, because it would never fully murder.

However, just because he couldn't die from metal, doesn't mean he's not entirely not human. He can feel aching, he can feel his bones crush, he can feel the mentality left in him leave slowly. It all builds up, until one major slash or even occurs.

He wanted to cry, he really did, but he ran out of tears to cry. All he's done most of his adolescence life was cry. Pain was going to be felt and for all he knows, he's not immune. Now, his eyes were hurting from all the rubbing, and he's just emotionless while staring at a psychopath. It was slightly beneficial because Justin didn't deserve to know he how feels any longer and get satisfied.

"Do you remember the night when we had sex?" Justin asks, smirking. He pulls a chair from the side and straddles it, watching the Irishman freeze up. The knife swung towards the other man and back.

Niall didn't know what to say, he hasn't from the beginning. There were a couple of seconds where he'd open his mouth in an attempt to reply for once, but the knife was too mesmerizing. His courage disappeared much like his dignity long ago. It was scarring.

"Answer me!" He yells, kicking the wall. Every noise made the other flinch.

"I-I do," Niall replies. His voice was hoarse, having not said any words for the past weeks. He pulled his legs up to his chest, holding them tightly.

Justin gave a slight smile, dropping his arms to his side and glanced outside the window. His eyes glared down for a second before he turned towards Niall, straightening his back.

"Wasn't it... bliss!" He acts like he's reminiscing. Eyes in reverie and a ridiculous smile.

Never. Never in a million years.

The taller man continues to talk: "Your soft and smooth skin, silky and Jesus! I could express this for hours because it felt so good!" He puts emphasis on good, stretching the 'o,' leaning back and putting his hands on the chair as if he's in pleasures.

This was disgusting and the only thing Niall could do was cringe. Nothing in his life will ever replace the cruel memory of his virginity being taken away by an undercover monster.

"But," Justin speaks once more, interrupting Niall's thoughts. Not all good things have happy endings."

He leaned forward against the head of the chair, making a bored face. The sharp metal in his hands continued a soft swing back and forth. Both sets of eyes were tracing the motion.

"We have a lead!" Liam shouts, frantically packing everyone together, shoving his phone into their faces

They stopped what they were doing and everything focused on that small screen, displaying traffic footage that would've been really helpful weeks ago. It viewed different scenes of a motorcycle with a side car next to it, speeding through the roads. Justin's tattoos on the end of his body were fairly visible and hairline, too.

Liam tapped the screen a bit, enhancing a particular scene that showed the paleness of someone's skin, relaxed and emaciated. It didn't show clearly if it was Niall, but they've got nothing to lose now.

"This showed up on the news. Unbelievable the police didn't bother contacting us," the brunette complains, setting the phone back into his pocket.

"This was from weeks ago, how do we know if he's still there?" Says asks, nervous while glancing at Louis who's just biting his lips.

"It doesn't matter," Liam states, straightening his back. "We have to go no matter what, at least to get a clue."

Zayn nods back, hurriedly. "We need to go before or with the cops, so right now."

Without a single argument, they rush out the front door, starting the car. They all wanted it- to see Niall safe which is quite the hypocrisy. Liam shouted what the area looks like and Harry drove. However, a particular Doncaster man couldn't sit still.

"Louis, please, relax," Zayn soothes, putting a hand over his thigh. "We can feel your stress which means it's too much."

He was about to blow up at the sickeningly tranquil tone the other man possessed. It was true, he needed to calm down, but what else could he do. He has no power and for being a vampire, it makes everything worse.

Louis took a deep breath, not wanting to anger anyone. "Okay."

Zzz.

"I think they've caught on, love," Justin states, gripping the knife fully to prevent any more movement. "Guess it's time."

He sat up, raising both arms, his right arm pointing the knife to his left forearm. Slowly, he punctured the skin and dragged for six inches. The cut wasn't deep enough to start bleeding fast, but it was obvious it was leaking out.

Niall's eyes widened at the sight of the red liquid. It was worth lusting for as his body instinctively leaned forward, palms in front like a dog waiting for a treat. He stopped himself, though.

Self-control.

That was the biggest part to being a vampire. Humans evolved to be stronger and greater, but vampires learned to resist. So he did.

"I know you want it!" The Canadian exclaimed, grinning. He stood up and walked in front of the Irishman, letting the thick liquid drop on the floor, making the wood absorb it slightly.

It was tempting because Niall was starving, but he knows what would happen if he takes it.

The bond would seal.

He was cut off from the other four boys already, but with this, he'd be connected to Justin. Mind and body, feelings of sorts. They'd be locked in with each other, hard to get rid of.

Justin was trying to get at this, wanting to ruin Niall's life before he gets ruined by what'll soon hit him. He knew it was coming. This was all planned.