↤ FOURTEEN ↦

THE SICKENINGLY SWEET SMELL OF STRONG RIPE PEACHES WITH SUNLIGHT DRAWING OVER THE WORLD AS IT GOES TO SLEEP.

Niall froze.

Josh's friend was not a friend, but a monster. A person who deserves to be Satan's pet in Hell for when he dies. He doesn't need to be rewarded by such a caring guy like Josh.

Under his facade was a monster, not a friend.

"//////! How are you!" Josh said, going to hug his friend.

The person hugged him back, making Niall have his body ache at the whole sight. Those hands ruined his life.

Liam smiled at //////. "It's been a while! How are you?"

"I'm good!" The latter replied.

Niall was mentally breaking down. They were acting so casual, he wanted to throw up. His head was dizzy and he desperately wanted to run home.

"Have we met?"

Have we met?

Have WE met?

HAVE we MET?

HAVE WE MET?

He could hardly come up with a reply. His whole body wanted to go out and call J/u/s/t/i/n a rapist, but he couldn't spit it out. All that happened was a shaking of his head.

His phone was gripped in his hand, it shaking violently.

"We should get to know each other..." The Canadian said, drawing out the 'each other' at the end.

No response from the smaller person. Justin walked up to Niall and gave a 'friendly' hug. It felt dis gust ing.

The phone dropped.

Sounds of a rock hitting cement was heard. It was similar.

The brunette pulled back and gave a seemingly sympathetic look. "Sorry... I'll buy you a new one!"

Again, hardly a reply, just shaking heads and closing eyes.

"Aw, Niall! It was an accident, it's fine!" Josh chimed, patting the Irishman's back lightly.

The blond just opened his eyes and picked up his phone, walking back to the car. Liam followed behind, the rest following. It was a tense car ride.

They must've thought Niall was upset because of his phone breaking.

He wasn't upset about that.

He was scared for his life as it was a current living nightmare.

He was so sure he would never see that person ever again.

"Thought you'd never show up!" Ashton says, grinning widely

Justin gave an eye roll. "You guys planned this shit so fast I didn't even have time to think."