↤ ELEVEN ↦

that's so crazy i'm rank 905 in fanfiction+666 votes :) thanks for reading <3 i appreciate all comments and try to read them all. love the feedback, they make me chuckle

hey i was a little dumb and forgot they were in NY. theyre back in europe now. sorry. i fixed it in chapter ten.

He shivered in his seat. The constant moving of cartoon characters on the screen weren't enough to keep him distracted. Cold breeze swung through the apartment. He looked out his window to see leaves softly falling down.

It made him calm down. They closed the basement in an attempt to fix their relationship with Niall, but everything was practically back to normal. The Irishman went back to being a kitchen slave.

However, it's not like the group didn't try to pull him out of the mental state. It's not as easy as it appears to be. Stuff like this doesn't happen over night.

"You okay?" Louis asks.

He was on the edge of the couch, close to his friend. Liam was next to him and the rest followed suit.

Another breeze pulled through in response. Niall couldn't talk without the stutter and fear. It's been five days.

The plane ride from NY to London was urgent.

After the blond was discharged from the hospital, they left immediately. New York was supposed to be full of vacation and fun, but now it's a cursed land of guilt and pain. The place itself was nice, but if a couple days there is unable to be handled, they don't know how to live two months.

One month down, due to Niall and he felt horrible about it. Despite the circumstances, he felt this was all his fault.

Louis walked into the elevator along with everyone else. The small room was vacant and quiet. Niall's breath quickened.

"W-What's wrong!" The Doncaster man asked, frantic.

It took a couple minutes to even get Niall into a taxi and into the elevator. A combined time of fifteen minutes.

"My..." he trailed off, holding his throat and about to claw at it.

The brunette face-palmed mentally. He's claustrophobic and they never noticed.

"Let's take the stairs lads," Louis says, walking out of the elevator.

Zayn grabs his wrist. "Why? We just got in here, just a simple button will do."

"Niall has been and forever will be claustrophobic. Let's take the stairs," he hisses back.

They grumbled, making Niall whisper, "I'm fine, sir... Let's go back into the elevator if it's what you guys want."

Harry was about to blatantly agree, but Louis stopped him.

Another sigh and they went to the stairs, going to their rooms to repack.

"Per-perfectly fine..." the blond replied.

There was a constant scarring moment that will never leave him. In his mind, if he says something is wrong, they'll do that.

Louis accepted the response. It was an obvious question that the British man asked daily so far. The answer was fake every time with Niall claiming he's okay. Everybody in the room could see it.