Chapter 2 (Edited)

Everyone complimented each other and moved to attend guests...
After few mins a young girl in her 20s entered wearing

Ignore the jewelry

Manik POV

I was talking with Mr.Mehra when my eyes roamed to the entrance and I saw her.... I don't know who she is but now I want to know.... She looks so innocent, cute and perfect... Oh god Manik control... I don't know when Mr.Mehra excused himself and my friends came up to me... I guess they saw me staring at her...then...

C: bhabhi looks really beautiful...

M: I know right....  I realized what I said and to cover up I said
Huh what... Yeh aur main no never... I was just... Looking... At the .... Door ... Han at the door...

Ab: really.... We clearly saw you staring at her... Manik at least humse to mat chupa...

I saw her coming towards me... I was just looking at her and she had a flower bouquet as she came she asked

G: hi... Umm... Do you know who is Mrs.Nyonika Malhotra here...

M: ya... Come... I will show you...

I took her to mom and I excused mom from her friends and she again spoke

G: hello.. Mrs.malhotra I am Nandini... Nandini Murthy wo actually... I am from the "god's Angels" orphanage wo.. Aunty nahi aa payi so I came on behalf... Anyways a very congratulations to you for getting your NGO back!!

Ny: thank you so much for coming beta... And thank you for this beautiful flowers... Par I have never seen you in the orphanage so...

N: I understand... Wo I handle accounting and cooking in the orphanage so... Shayad iss liye hum kabhi nahi mil paye... In fact I wanted to meet you since I was a child... Arre how would you know... Actually I was brought up in the same orphanage... And I always heard about you from aunty... And always wanted to meet so finally I get to meet you...

Ny: ohh I see... Well thank you so much and do enjoy the party... By the way meet my son.. Manik..

N: hi... And she forwarded her hand...
I shook my hand with her and it felt like a current went Through my body.... Oh god I think she's the one... Is she??

Ny: Manik take her to fab6 they will also like her...
And I just nodded and went towards my friends and she followed...

Guys... I Said...

C: oh hi.. I am Cabir aur yeh Navya my fiancé aur agar Manik ke bare me kuch Bhi and I just put my hand on his mouth so he doesn't continue as I knew where he was going...
And she laughed... Oh god she's sooo cuteeee....

C: bahot cute hai na? Cabir whispered to me
And I was just lost in her so didn't realize what I said

M: yes bahot... After getting my senses back...
Kya... Cute... Nothing...

And she was talking with Alya and them... When a hand was put on her shoulder....

She turned back to see the person... As soon as she saw the person her face turned pale.... She was sweating and she just excused herself and went to mom.... After that I didn't get to see her...

I decided tomorrow I will go to orphanage to meet her as I guess she's the one I want as my life partner....

Ok so as I said this the second part will be later so here it is... As per where I live its night and I need to Catch some sleep.... If you like the story please vote and comment... Hope you guys like it... Love to all and virtual hugs... I guess it's morning there so a very good morning and have a great day....take care☺️☺️