Chapter 44

Hello... I know I said I was busy but I have 1 hour free so I am updating...I have got 300 followers so thank you  for following... This story reached 122k views.... Thank you a lot... And big one...*Drum Roll*...... This story has reached #15 in fanfiction... So thank you so... Soo.. Much.... Lots of love... Take care... And happy reading... Do vote and comment...😘😘😘😘

Everyone finished dinner... And proceeded towards the sitting area.... And Manan sat on the sofa that was on the middle stage....

Manan were having romantic time by whispering all romantic and lovable things to each other...

Cabir came in the middle he was not on the stage but he had a mike

C: ladies and gentlemen... May I have your attention please...

Everyone looked at him... And stayed quiet....

C: soo... Rockstar ki engagement ho... And we don't perform something special... Yeh to ho nahi sakta.... So we have a dance performance.... For the couple so  shinning star let's have it...

And all came... And did a dance on waha waha ram ji... (I know it's old but it's perfect for engagement ceromany..) raj also danced....

After the song ended Cabir again came up with the mike and Mukti also..

Mukti snatched the mike and said...

Mu: now it's time for our to be bride and to be groom couple to have a dance performance....

So please Manik and Nandini Bhabhi ek dance...

Manik asked for her hand and she gave it to him... Both did a couple dance on the song tum jo mile... Manik didn't just dance he sang as they danced..

(Please listen to above song... Personally it's my favorite... I hope you like it if not I am really sorry)

Everyone joined them and Manan in the middle while all the other couple surrounded them and danced...

Nandini saw raj standing alone... She excused herself from Manik..

N: ek minute Manik...

Manik was confused...
Nandini went to raj and took his hand and brought her to the middle of the stage where Manik was standing alone and did a triple dance...

(Sorry if it's blurry.. I actually had to take a screenshot... So but ya imagine raj in the middle and instead of Dhruv Manik and instead of Alya its Nandini)