Chapter 7

Sorry.... Sorry.... I know I am late... But what to do I had to shop for my school as my school is going to start soon.... So today only 1 update... Tomorrow I will try to give your daily updates.... Now back to to the update....hope you guys like it... Love you all ... Take care...😘😘
--------------------------------------

Recap: Manik tells fab6 about Nandini's behavior...

Cabir thought it's better not to stress Manik about this things so to cheer him up he said...

C: so... Nandini ne Kya kaha iss relationship ko lekar?

Manik just smiled and got lost in his thoughts or should I say Nandini's land
Mu: Manik... Manik..

M: huh... Haan... She said yes...

Al: that's awesome...

Na: yaa its soo cool na... New member to fab7...

M: fab7 se yaad aaya.... Mr. Kurrana ka phone aaya tha... He was asking about the album...if we are doing it or not...

Ab: yes... Let's do it... I m really damn tired of this office work...

M: what about you guys??

Everyone: we are in...

M: ok cool.... This week finish your all work because from next week it's time for the album...

Everyone nodded and left to their rooms...
(I think I forgot to tell you... Everyone lives in Malhotra mansion as a family)

As soon as everyone left... And Manik was about to leave when Nyonika stopped him and said

Ny: I want to talk to you... Mere room main...

M: ok..

Manik followed her to her room and said

M: Kya hua mom anything serious...

Ny: Nandini ke bare main kuch kehna hai...

M: Nandini wo... Mom... She said yes... Manik looked down blushing

Ny: no Manik... Something serious... About her family...

M: family... I thought she was orphan....

Ny: she is... Uske dad ne suicide ki thi... And her mom died when she was giving birth to Nandini.....

M: WHAT?? Mom if this is a joke then it's not funny....

Ny: no Manik I am serious... When you both left for cafe I was talking to Swara aunty (the one who handles orphanage) she told me this... And trust me I didn't believe at first but then I researched somethings and found out it was real... I heard you talking to fab6 about her weird behavior... It's because... Because...

M: because what mom???

Ny: because there's a guy jiski waje se uske dad ne suicide kiya tha... He loves her In his opinion... That's why where ever she goes he follows her... She gets scared because of him... She can't complain back because uski saza jail ki khatam ho gayi hai... So he follows her everywhere.... In fact he was in our party.. And it's none other than....

M: none other than who maa?? Tell?

Ny: Harshad Saxena....

M: what??? No he.... Can't... He....
-------------------------------------------------
Introducing Harshad Saxena

-------------------------------------------------Introducing Harshad Saxena

Was friends with Fab7... Fab7 thought he was in London as told by him but he was in jail... Reason of Nandini's dad suicide....
---------------------------------------
Ny: why don't you bring Nandini here? She will feel safe and happy and we can do something if Harshad does something....

Nyonika said putting her hand on his shoulder....

M: hmm.... I will go right now...

Ny: usse yeh kehna ki main chahti hoon wo yahan rahe... To hi manegi warna wo nahi manegi... She has a lot of self respect in herself...

M: ok...

After knowing the truth Manik was shocked.... All he wanted was Nandini safe and sound in front of him... Thought they made 2 days before but he had made this caring and sweet side of him for Nandini....

Soon he reached orphanage....

M: aunty Nandini....

Aunty: wo apne room main hai... Upar se left in the corner first room...

M: thank you...

Then he left to her room and saw her arranging her closet...

N: arre aap yahan? Iss waqt..

M: Haan wo pack your bags..

N: what..