chapter 46

Hello.. i know i m late but i was really busy.. so i am writing it now.. hope you all like it.. thank you so much for 1k followers.. love to all take care..😘😘

Recap: new entry of Anushka... manik annoyed.. manan go to their room anushka follows..

M: what the hell.. leave us alone.. humare room main kya kar rahi ho...

An: i thought we were gonna....

N: are you crazy or what... tumhe samj main nahi ata that hes my fiance..

An: fiance hain.. husband to nahi.. aur phir you and him dont make a good pair at all...

N: manik... kick her out before i kick you out...

M: FINEEE... MAIN HI CHALA JA TA HOON...

Nandini was mad as manik left and manik was annoyed by both of their talks...

Anushka left giving a smirk to nandini while nandini just went to the balcony to only find manik in the garden....

N: why is he like that... gusse main sab tod phod dega..huhhh...

Nandini ran downstairs to the garden and went to see him...

N: manik... manik...

M: kya hai... leave me alone..

N: manik listen to me... tumhe lag jayegi...

M: ohh really... why do you care... har baat pe jealous tum hi to hoti ho...

Nandini was hurt by this as she never expected him to behave like this...

Nandini just went to their room and layed down crying... sleep was far away from both of them..

One was crying while the other just had some problem within that didnt want to share it...

Soon it was morning... the sun rose, birds were chirping everything was same like yesterday except one thing they werent sleeping together... manik wasnt there...

Nandini saw the other side of the bed empty and remembered yesterday... she just went to the washroom and got ready...

Nandini came down and cabir got in to his teasing mode...

C: kya baat hai.. aaj hume uthane nahi aana pada...

Nandini just gave a smile and went to kitchen while manik came from the entrance... he was all sweaty and had a worried face on him...

C: arre tu jogging karne night clothes main gaya tha...

M: huh...haan... then he saw nandini coming out of the kitchen carrying plates... he looked at her and she looked at him...

Both found hurtfulness and guilt in eachothers eyes but both ignored and manik went to his room while nandini went to kitchen...

R: muje aisa kyun lag raha hai ki koi khichdi paki hai aur hume pata nahi hai...

Mu: same...

Ab: lets find out...

They all went to kitchen and hid behind the wall...

They saw nandini making coffee for everyone and found her expressions gloomy and sad...

Now they were sure that something had happened...

Then they went to manik's room and found him gloomy and sad too...

They all went forward to him to consult him about it...

Manik looked up and said..

M: aap sab yahan... you guys needed something...

C: manik... spill the beans.. kya hua hai...

M: what spill the beans... and kya hua hai... nothing happened then ...

Al: ohh really ...

M: fine... kal we both fought... and..... he told them what had happened...

Dh: why were you so furstrated...

M: because i was missing mom... i mean how wouldnt i miss her on this special day... so i thought if i am alone and if i talk it out with nandini it will surely give me peace but... i guess not...

C: its all a misunderstanding... you go and tell her sorry she will accept it..

M: are you sure because...

Mu: OMG guys the Manik Malhotra is scared of someone that to be a girl...

M: shut up... he was about to go when he whispered to mukti...

M: every guy needs to be scared of their girl.. ask abhi how scared is he around you...

Manik left to kitchen...

Nandini was arranging all coffee in to the tray when she felt 2 hands around her stomach...

M: good morning jaan...

N: its not a good morning when your not in the bed besides me...

M: i am sorry... i was missing mom and my furstration...

N: i know manik... itna to main janti hoon na... i just felt bad because your the only one i have and if you wont talk to me then... and... you know i am very selfish when it comes to you...

M: shhhh... no crying as i am pretty sure you cried all night...

And she hugged him...

N: i love you... please never leave me..

M:i love you too and i will never leave you... promise... and sorry..

And kissed her forehead...