Chapter 18

Hello again!! Kaise ho... Lol... Well Aaj main to bahot khush hoon ya Phir bored I myself don't know but here's your 7th update in one day.... Wow man... I m so nice... Lol.. Sorry I guess I m just too free today so writing this for you guys... Love you all take care and stay blessed😘😘😘😘 Aaj to khush bahot honge tum....
------------------------------------

M: Jaan I told you na... She clings to me... Naki main..

N: I don't care Manik.... If I see you with her I m not talking waise Bhi Maine suna hai that you have monster side so show her that na ....

M: kissi ne sahi kaha hai... Kabhi girlfriend mat Rakho...

N: Manik 😡😡😡

M: ok ok sorry my mini monster... Come I promise I will not be with her but if she clings then that's different ok...

N: Nandini promise...

M: Manik smiled and said Nandini promise...

All went to their rooms to get a bit sleep so when they are in flight and reach London in the early morning they look a bit fresh... As media will be waiting for them...
After getting small nap...
Manan room...

N: Manik... How will I face the media I mean.. They ask so many questions and in such way that...

M: shhh baby.. If you don't feel comfortable you just look at me and I will answer if you want to answer than you answer... And don't worry about what people say...

Because if you do good or bad people will always have something to talk about...
They just need something... Hmm..

N: but what if I say something... That will let you or fab6 down...

You can never let us down.... Manik and Nandini turned to see fab6 standing at the door...

C: your just too innocent to let us down...

Al: aur rahi Baat media ki... Let it be on us....  We know how to handle them...

Mu: Aur Haan don't be scared of them we are always there for you hmm...

N: ab... Itne saare Bhai ke saath itni strong Bhabhi mili hai to I need to be strong warna log Kya sochenge......

Everyone just burst in to laughter...

C: ok guys it's 4:30 so let's go and put the bags in the car...

N: Manik... Can we once go to orphanage before going to London please....

M: this is the last time.... You have said please to me... You just order it...

Nandini smiled and all went downstairs...
They put the bags in the car and left for orphanage as soon as they reached the kids saw Nandini and all came running to her

Dekho Nandini di aagayi.....

They all came and hugged her... She had happy tears..

N: so Sabko to maza aa raha hoga.... Mere bina...

No Didi we all miss you....

N: I miss you too... Main 2 months ke liye bahar ja rahi hoon so socha aake mil loon... She said looking towards Swara aunty  and she nodded

Nandini talked a bit more with the kids and then all left for their private jet...

N: Manik kuch hoga to nahi na...

This is the 5th time Nandini asked Manik as the flight was about to take off...

M: do you trust me...

Nandini nodded in yes and Manik said

Then trust me kuch nahi hoga if you want you can hold my hand....

She just nodded and soon they were between the clouds as it was night all went to sleep in the fight it self...

Soon they woke up as air hostess came and told them it's 5am and they are about to land everyone buckled up and had safe landing... (It takes 9hrs from India to London but because of bad weather 1 hr delay)

Soon they came out of the plane.... And saw cars standing... And also saw mr.kurrana...

Mr.K : welcome to London fab7

M: it's not fab7 it's shining stars mr. Kurrana he said in his all time famous attitude...

Mr.K : sure let's proceed..

They went to the car and all sat and left to mr.kurrana mansion...

Soon they reached and entered the mansion when they heard...

Girl: oh baby your here and hugged Manik......

Aage jaane ke liye keep reading the book.... Thank you all for supporting its 5.6k family that to be only in 18 chapters... Thank you so much love to all take care... 😘😘😘💖💖💖💖