Chapter 32

A big hello to my new followers, readers, voters, and commenters.... I hope everyone is liking the story... If you do keep voting and supporting... Here's a new update for everyone... Do vote and comment... Love to all... And don't worry my old readers I love you all too... Take care everyone..😘😘😘😘💖

M: par kyun?

N: Manik let me read the complaint first and the contract let's see what's the problem...

Nandini read everything but still couldn't find anything..

N: Manik I think we should go to the court because shayad Navya thik keh rahi hai.. Koi Bhi problem nahi hai aur to aur everything is legal...

A: sir... Ek..ek aur problem hai...

M: aur Kya hai....

A: sir... Your...lawyer... Has backed out... Of this case....

C: what...

Main dekhta hoon... He picked up his phone and dialed mr. Vadera (Manik lawyer) number..

C:hello.. Mr. Vedera...

Mr.V: yes...

C:how can you back out of this case... It's not for free we are paying you...

Mr.V: arre Cabir beta... When someone is ready to give double and triple your amount just to back out of a case... Come on I can do whatever I want...

C: what the hell....

Mr.V: chill Cabir... You find a better lawyer then me because I m your prosecutor... Hahahhaaha and he. Laughed ever so evil...

Cabir cut the call and threw his phone

C: dammit...

D: Kya kaha...

C: he's against us.. We have to find a new lawyer....

Aur Manik... Isne Bhi paise khaye hai....

M: huhhhh iske peeche jo Bhi hai na I won't leave him/her...

N: it's ok... Everything will be alright...

M:kaise...

C: main new lawyers dhundna shuru karta hoon...

N: main hoon na.. I can fight this case...

All together: your a lawyer?

N: no but I have study enough to be a lawyer I just need license... In fact dad can recommend me and I can get in to this case...

R: ya sure.. I will do it right now...

M: thank you so much.... Love....

N: rehne do I don't want to do it...

M: arre kyun...

N: because some people don't understand relationships and friendship main no thank you and no sorry...

M: ok sorry...

Nandini glared at him...

M: ok fine .. I take whatever I said back...

N: better...

R: recommendation to bhej Diya hai but it might take few days...

N: no Kal tak aa jayega...

Ab: how can you be so sure baby doll...

N: because when it's about lawyers they do it faster...
Until then let me get all the contracts and documents...

M: pehle you going to freshen up... Then eat... And then all this ok...

N: no and waise Bhi I m not hungry...

C: no honeypot Manik is right....
Agar tumhe kuch ho Gaya to whose going to run this case so come on...

Mu: yes you are... I will tell servant to make something...

N: par...

All together: no arguments.. Ms Nandini Murthy...

N: fine... 😒😒

Al: better...

Nandini went up to get freshen while Navya went to kitchen to make food with the help of servants...

While others gathered all the information related to the office...

Soon Nandini came down... And the sight in front of her made her so shocked...

Everyone was running here and there...

Manik and Cabir were arguing on something...

Alya and Mukti were putting papers from here to there

Abhi and Dhruv were laughing on something...

And Mr Raj Malhotra was sitting on sofa like he was hell tired of making them stop arguing laughing messing papers ...

N: STOPPPPPPPP.....

Everyone stopped from what they were doing and looked at Nandini...

N: Maine na tum logo se Zayda idiots and stupid insan nahi dekha...

Look at the condition of the living room...

Imagine this living room

And papers around the table and on sofa

M: oops...

Na: hey matarani yeh Kya hai... Tum log surely adults ho ya Phir bache... She came out hearing Nandini shout

R: kabse I m telling them but they "nahi dad iski galti hai... Yeh aise... Wo aise..." Imitating them... God... Bata nahi tum dono kaise handle karti ho in logo ko...

N: you wanna see how dad...

And raj nodded... And Navya and and Nandini gave each other a smirk...

N and Na: we want this place cleaned in 10 mins and papers kept neat or else no food and no drinks... They said winking and the others looked at them like 😶😶😶

Ten minutes main se 15 seconds Poore ho Gaye...

And all moved like chennai express and started doing everything so fast and here Navya Nandini and raj burst in to laughter....