Chapter 23

Hello people... To give you heads up my school is starting in few days and this is my last year so really have to focus... As I m a topper... So please if I give you one update a week or 2 updates I am really sorry... As I have to focus on school too... Hope you all understand... Here's your update hope you like it.. Do comment and vote... Thank you.. Take care😘😘😘
--------------------------------------------------------

Next morning Manik woke up first and saw their position... They were literally tangled...
Manik smiled and hugged her tightly...

After few mins he went to get freshen up... As he came out he saw Nandini up holding her head...

M: good morning Jaan and pecked her head...

N: Manik my head.... It's spinning and it feels like someone is banging a hammer....

M: shhh it will be ok drink this lime juice and black coffee you will feel better...hmm...

Nandini drank lime juice and black coffee she went to get freshen and took a hot shower which relaxed her...

After a while she came out and got ready while Manik was sitting on the couch..

Then realization hit her that who changed her clothes...

M: chale Jaan...

N: no.... I mean... Who changed my clothes..

Manik looked at her and said

M: I did... You know you are soooo sexy... Like....

N: muje nahi pata tha tum Mukti ho...

Manik frowned as she knows him really well...

M: Kya Jaan itna trust...

N: ab Kya kare Mr.Malhotra pyaar kiya hai to trust to karna Padega....

M: you know... I love you so so much...

Nandini giggled and said

N: I know... And I love you too... Ab chale...

M: hmm..

They both came downstairs hand in hand..

And settled on sofa...

Nandini grabbed a newspaper while Mukti said

Mu: aa Gaye love birds finally...

Manik just glared at her and Nandini was reading the newspaper in which yesterday's incident was published and what she read next shocked her...

It read "Manik malhotra's girlfriend is trying to distant Manik from his friends.. Will she be possible..." Nandini looked at Manik ...

While he smiled at her...

M: Kya hua...

N: Manik... Am..am..I trying to distant you from them....

As soon as she said that all of them looked up...

C: honey pot aisa nahi hai...wo Kal... Someone had spiked your water and you knocked out there it self so we told Manik to go from the back door as media was there... Then he told her the whole incident of media (chapter 22)

Nandini just hugged all three of them...

N: you know I have world's best brothers and I love them...

D: tell us something new...

Nandini laughed and hit Dhruv...

And settled again with Manik....

Soon they were called for breakfast and everyone went...

Everyone saw Soha and rolled their eyes except Nandini... She just gave a smile after all she was the innocent soul....

C: guys lets go out for breakfast and from there we will leave to Kurrana company..

S: but I have specially told servants to make your favorite breakfast....

M: let's go guys..

Ek minute... A voice came from the back it was Mr.Kurrana

Mr.K: I am canceling the deal.. As you guys don't know how to respect my daughter... And yeh news main Kya hai... Manik I think you should change your girlfriend...

Everyone except Manik mr.k Soha and Nandini face palmed their face as they knew now Mr.K is done...

M: deal... Cancel... Ok cool waise Bhi... Humara kuch nuksaan nahi hai isme... After all we are shinning stars... Aur rahi Baat Apki advance ki to let me tell you.. Aapne jo humara time waste kiya hai coming from India to London... Wo aapka advance pay kardega.... He said all in rockstar attitude..

M: Guys grab your bags we are going to our house fab7 house.... (They had a house in London but since it was far from Kurrana company they decided to stay at Kurrana)

Everyone went up and packed their bags... And left to fab7 house...

N: you guys own a house here too...

M: we have lots of houses Jaan... We travel a lot so..

N: wow.. It must be cool na... She said being excited soul..

Everyone smiled at her...

Ab: yes after all we are shinning stars... We need to have a cool side..you know he said raising his shirt's collar...

Nandini laughed...

N: Bhai... Ur so cute.... Hahahaha..

Soon they reached fab7 house and everyone entered and settled in living room...

Al: it feels so good to be back..

C: Haan kyun nahi lagega after all itne saare make outs tumne aur Dhruv me yahan kiye hai

Everyone burst into laughter while dhrulya blushed

N: but hum karenge Kya... I mean we came here for the album for 2 months and it's bearly a week...

D: yeh Bhi sach hai....

Na: guys lets have fun... Nandu ne London nahi dekha we will have London tour and Manik and Cabir can finish their business work as MM company is here too....

Mu: yes... Bahot maza aayega...

M: ok cool then... All in...

Everyone: yessssss....