Chapter 5

Recap: they reached cafe and saw their friends

Author's POV

They called the waiter and Cabir said

C: 2 burgers, 1 burger pizza, 2 cold drinks, aur 3 chocolate brownies Aur Haan 1 iced coffee with Carmel mere liye

Aap Sab order do Abhi...

Waiter was shocked as hell

Mu: bhukhad itna khake jaata kahan hai...

C: pet main aur Phir subha....

Before he could continue Manik said..

M: stop... It's time to order and eat so please let's do that and let's not talk disgusting things...

N: yaa plz... Umm.. I will take 1 coffee coolata and 1 chocolate brownie... (Sorry guys I don't know what you get in cafe in India so using menu of where I live which is USA)

M: mere liye 1 iced coffee...

And everyone gave there order but soon everyone's phone beeped and saw it was from

Nyonika... Saying: I know you guys have went to the cafe so if you see Manik and Nandini leave them alone as they have came there to talk alone about each other...

C: oh crap.... Navya we have to go...

M: go.. Kahan?

C: wo...wo... Meri car.. Haan meri car service main thi na so I have to go and pick it up.. Let's go Navya...

M: Lekin Navya ki Kya zarrort..

C: dekh Bhai... Tere life main koi nahi hai to iska matlab yeh to nahi na ki main Apni fiancé ko long drive pe nahi le ja sakta.. So please...

M: acha thik hai...

Mu: guys wo mr. Sharma ki file to main... Main... Office...haan office main bhul gayi... So we have to go..

N: ek file ke liye itne sarre log...

Ab: wo actually usse yaad nahi hoga kahan Rakhi hai usne hain na...

Mu: Haan I don't know...

Let's go guys before the watchman locks it..

Everyone leaves leaving Manik and Nandini alone..

After few mins Manik's phone beeps and it was cabir's message

C: aunty told us that you guys are there to talk about each other that's why we left without any awckwardness  by the way tu gharpe aa puri fauj intezaar kar rahi hai...

Manik saw the message and smiled

N: Kya hua? Why you smiling so much??

M: kuch nahi wo bas ek purane friend ne message Beja tha... Anyways it's still 11AM let's go for...umm... Shopping...

N: shopping... Nandini at once got happy but then she realized if she went he won't let her pay and plus she doesn't know him that much to let him pay...

M: yes... Shopping... Actually you know I am a rockstar and a business man so I need to get some rockstar clothes and I m pretty sure you can help me so let's go...

(Somewhere Manik knew that she will say no because she will think how can he pay and his still a stranger so he made up this "bahana" to go for shopping)

He held her hand from her wrist and pulled her with him... Him in the front she in the back...

They drove to infinity mall...

As soon as Nandini saw the mall she said

N: hum yahan kyun aaye... This would be too expensive and branded...

The only thing she didn't realize that they were here for his shopping in her POV...

Oops sorry muje laga... Anyways chalo...

M: hmm.. And he smiled...

Both were walking from this store to this... And then Manik decided to tease her a bit...

M: Nandini wo dress kesi lagegi...

And it was a beautiful red  gown....

Nandini thought it might be for her but then she thought again it might not be for her...

N: achi hai... She said making a face...

Manik so wanted to laugh but he controlled..

M: Haan actually I have a PA and this will suit her na....

N: Haan .... Kisi pe Bhi suit karega uss Dayan pe Bhi (she murmured this but Manik heard it)

M: you said something...

N: no no I said it will suit her the best,...😒😒

M: ok so let's go and buy it...

They went to the store and Nandini eyes fell on the price tag and it was almost 1 lakh (ok this is second thing I don't know what is lakh so I guess it's thousand if wrong let me know)

And Nandini eyes widen

N: Manik it's 1 lakh....

M: so... Meri PA hai itna to banta hai

N: PA..... PA Kya laga rakha hai... Tumhe mujse shadi karni  hai ya apne PA se... Huhh jabse aaye ho bas PA PA kiye ja rahe ho...

She turned to leave and she left the store and Manik smilingly said to the receptionist

M: please keep this aside I will come and pay for it.. Make sure no one else gets it...

R: sure sir...

M: Nandini listen... Listen na...

N: Kya hai... She said all in anger mode...

M: shadi and all Han???

Then Nandini realized what she said and she instantly blushed... Blushed so much giving competition to the tomatoes...

N: Manik.... And she hugged him...

Ok so this is a long update... Next one is on its way.... I hope you all like it... Do comment and vote... Love you all.. Take care😘😘😘