Chapter 24

Hello...  Here's your update... You might want to grab tissues... Have fun reading let me know how it is... Do vote and comment...Love you all take care😘😘😘

N: pehle breakfast karle I m damn hungry she said making a cute pout... And rubbing her tummy...

C: ya guys lets go...

Manik called the servants and they left while the servants came and fixed everything...

XYZ Cafe..

C: mmmm..... Hmmmmm...

Ab: Cabir chup chap kha...

C: tuje koi problem hai...

Ab: Haan hai...

C: to deal kar...

Mu: aeee... Mere boyfriend se aise kaise Baat kar raha hai..

C: to kaise karu....

And here goes tom and Jerry fight....

Nandini after finishing her breakfast..

N: CHUP... Itna kon Ladta hai...

C: main kyun isn...

N: Bhai aap khao dekho I finished...

Everyone looked at her as she bearly had two bites...

M: who said your finished have this... He said putting French toast in her plate...

N: no.. Manik I m full...

M: no your not.. Here I will feed you...

N: no na..

C: Kya no have it...

Nadine looked at Manik and said cutely

N: why did you stop now you don't want to feed...

Manik happily fed her and everyone looked at them.. Especially Manik as after a long time he was happy...

After a while...

Na: guys shopping?

N: no.. No.. I hate shopping... Mere ko nahi Jana...

Mu: arre how can you not like shopping..

N: tum log kitna time laga te ho... "Should I take pink or blue... I will take the pink one when we reach counter no I should have taken blue no is this..."  Copying their style.. And then I get bored of trying dresses over and over again...

M: awww aisa karte hai Aaj I will take you to see MM empire in London ok..

N: hmm

Al: Manik bole to hmm.. Or hum bole to boring... Side badal Bhi di itni jaldi...

N: Bhai.. She said looking at her all 3 brothers

Ab: hey stop teasing my sis they will go to MM empire and we all will go to shopping..

Na: as long as you take us for shopping no problem but we will miss you nandu..

N: me too... For some reasons Nandini was feeling restless.. She just hugged Manik and said

Manik I don't know why but I feel restless...

C: honey pot all ok na

Ab: let's go home...

While in one of the car...
"Yeh log wapas kyun jaa rahe hai... I though they will go to shopping or something... Driver peeche lo..."

All went home and saw the most unexpected person....

All were shocked to see him....

M: d....d..a...d...

R: my.. Bacha...

Manik went up to him and hugged him tightly while he was just shocked....

M: dad your alive... It's... Just... How... Why your standing sit...

Raj: I know I was declared dead but I couldn't come out... Of the hospital...

C: uncle but yeh Sab...

Raj: I will explain...

Everyone settled in the living room...

Flashback
Raj Malhotra POV
I am really happy today... Agar nyo or Manu ko pata chala na ki MM ki nayi company plant ho gayi hai Dubai they will be so happy... Aaj dinner pe bataunga... Arre Manu akele thodi na hai... Poore fab6 ko Bulata hoon...

I parked the car on the side and messaged you all for dinner at malhotras...

As I put my phone back and started driving there came a truck from the back And a jeep from the front... I tried to get away but instead there came 2 more jeeps from the other two sides... Totally blocking my car... And that's how the accident happened... I was saved by a old man almost 10 years elder than me... He admitted me in the hospital but since it was a very bloody accident I had hit my head really hard and lost my memory... They didn't find any papers or anything in my pockets... As the car was squeezed from all the four sides all the papers had burned... Last year it self I got my memory back... I tried to find out who was behind it but I couldn't...
Then I read the news paper yesterday that you were here... I couldn't come to India as after loosing everything no body accepted me as Raj Malhotra.. All thought I was just a crazy guy...
I tried to call you but one day I had got a threatening call saying "if you want Nyo and Manik safe you will not contact them... And he send some pics of u and Nyo I was just too.... He couldn't complete.

And I didn't have money to come back to India

After reading newspaper I realized that we have a house here so I came here and now  met you all

End of Flashback

M: dad... I missed. You so much....

Raj: I missed you too waise Nyo kaisi hai... Wo nahi aayi...

M: wo...dad.. Mom.... Mom... Di....ed.... Due... To major heart attack...

Raj: what...

Raj had few tears... Nandini passed him a glass of water... And raj had it...

M: I ... Am... Sorry....I couldn't...save...her...

Raj wiped his tears and said..

Raj: it's ok... Wo Abhi Hume dekh rahi hogi to muje kitna scold kar rahi hogi... Mere bache ko rula Diya....

Manik smiled and hugged him..

M: I love you dad...

Raj: I love you too....

Waise who is this doll here.. Pointing towards Nandini...

M: dad meet your... Umm...scratching his head... To be daughter in law....

Nandini blushed and took blessings from raj..

Raj: so finally yeh pata chal Gaya ki yeh straight hai aur naki and he fake cleared his throat...

M: dad....
And again hugged....
And all burst to laughter