Chapter 6

M: Kya kaha tumne...

N: Kya??

M: you said my name... You know it sounds so perfect from your lips....

He said nuzzling in her hair but suddenly he felt her going away and he looked up to see her and saw her sweating and shivering....

M: Kya hua? You ok? Come we'll seat here...

Manik was trying to calm her down but she wasn't feeling any better...

Manik thought it was because of him while the reason was something else...

M: ok baba I won't come close to you till your comfortable... I m really sorry muje nahi...

And suddenly Nandini hugs him...

N: please can we go home... I don't... Don...t like i...t... Here...

M: ya it's almost lunch time we'll go out for lunch....

N: hmm...

And they got up but Nandini was not leaving his hand for a second... She was really scared...

M: ok you go I forgot something I will come in few...

N: no...  I ... Mean... Saath chale...

M: nandu are you ok? All of a sudden itna scared... You saw someone...

N: no... Let's go na...

M: ok chalo...

Nandini noticed that they were going in the same shop they went before...

N: Manik you still buying this for your PA? Though she was scared... But at the same time she didn't want Manik with anyone else...

M: kyun your still getting jealous.... Nandu this is for you....

N: KYA?? Yeh 1 lakh ka... What nooo I can't take this... She turned to receptionist and said please don't pack this...

M: what Kya... Pack it now...

N: Manik itna expensive main...

M: shhhh... It's not expensive... Ok ..

N: par...

M: CHUP....

N: fine...

They both went to parking lot by now Nandini was normal.. She talked normally with Manik the whole way to the restaurant..

At 5 star hotel

M: so welcome to my favorite hotel...
You know they have the best food and their interior design is so good...

N: wow it's so big and so awesome...

Manik was just looking at her and smiling..

Manager came up to them and said...

Man: good afternoon... How can I help you...

M: umm.. Table for 2 please...

Man: sure sir this way....

They went to their table and settled down... They decided to have Punjabi food and ordered
Garlic naan, shahi paneer, kaju curry, paneer tikka masala and rice...

They had lots fun while having dinner... Talking a about childhood and what not..

As soon as they finished.. They saw crowd gathered and Manik realized they were his fans... And all were shouting

Fans: WE LOVE MANIK... WE LOVE MANIK... MANIK... MANIK...

Nandini saw them yelling Manik's name and seeing lots of fans she felt proud of him...

She looked at him and murmured..

N: I am so proud of you... She didn't realize that she said it a bit loud

Manik bend down to her ear and said
M: thank you...

She looked at him and realized that she said it. Loud she just gave him proud smile...

While they walked through fans.. Hand in hand..Manik was shaking his hands and clicking pictures but he didn't leave her hand...

After getting to there car they drove off...

Manik dropped Nandini to orphanage and said

M: so... What do you think about... Relation???

Nandini just looked down and nodded in a yes and left...

While Manik ruffled his hair and drove off to malhotra mansion...

As soon as he reached he received pillows...

C: kahan tha itne der se?

Mu: Bhabhi Kya aayi Hume bhul Gaya...

Na: ab to phone ko Bhi ignore...

M: sorry.. Sorry wo cafe ke baad we went for shopping fir wahan se lunch aur fir thode fans mil Gaye so sorry...

They all hugged him and told him congrats for getting finally a life partner and they all settled in living room..

M: but guys ek problem hai...

Ab: Kya?

M: wo... I don't know... But sometimes out of no where she starts feeling shivering or sweating and gets really scared.. As of a person is after her.... Uss din when she came to the party.. Someone patted her shoulder as soon as she turned she was sweating and shivering aur Aaj shopping mall Main Bhi..... We gotta find out guys...

C: don't worry We will try to find out...

D: Haan aur buddy don't worry too much you just enjoy right now... We will see...

So here is your second update... Hope you like it... If you do then please comment and vote... It's night here so good night... And love you all.... Take care😘😘😘