chapter 9

"Rise and shine beautiful!" Exclaimed Lucas. He was staying with us this weekend because his parents are out of town for their anniversary. Don't worry he sleeps in our guest room on the other end of the hallway. "Lucas, I love you and I love all your little cute comments to me ,but in the mornings just don't babe. I'm not a morning person. How are you even in here? You know the rule." I said as non demon possessed goat morning voice as I could. "Well then. *laugh* I should have listened to the warning of your unfriendlyness in the mornings. Oh and your parents told me that I could wake you at my own risk. So I chose to risk it." He said in a nervous way. "I'm sorry. Did I mention how cute your morning look is?" I teased. "Oh well thank you. My hair stylist is my pillow and my dry cleaners is the bed and blankets." He said as he laughed. We both just started laughing for a few minutes. "Have I ever mentioned how much I love your sense of humor hidden behind all that tough guy?" I asked in attraction. "Oh babe shh don't tell anyone." He sarcastically teased. "So I guess I should get up?" I dreadfully asked. "Just think babe ,when you get up ,you get to hang out with me down stairs eating bacon and sausage while watching the new avengers movie." I smiled then speedily sat up. I paused and held up a finger. "Will there be hand holding and laying on your shoulder involved?" I asked with a serious face and a tease in my voice. "Oh most definitely. Also I already have your cup of coffee ready and on the table. You just gotta get up." He smiled. "Carry me?" I asked with pouty lips. "I'd love to." He picked me up and carried me down the stairs. We went into the living room. He sat me down on the couch then proceeded to play the movie. When he sat back down we started to eat our food and drink our coffee. After the movie went off he asked, "So would you like to go to the park today and take a walk?" I scrunched my nose then responded with, "You serious? Its literally the beginning of February. Too cold!" He laughed. "Okay then how about I buy you a book from the book store? I know you were wanting that new romeo and Juliet book." "Oh my goodness! Are you serious?" I asked very joyously. "Yes. *laugh* go get ready. I'll meet you out here when your done." "You're implying I'll take a while?" I asked with my eyebrow raised. "Um I love you but the amount of time it takes you to get ready is how long it takes for them to make star wars." He said with a smirk. I gasped and put my hand on my chest pretending to be hurt then laughed. "Ya ya whatever. Be back in a bit." I ran upstairs and through on a cozy sweater with an infinity scarf and a below the knee skirt. I put on some cover up ,lip stuff ,and then through my hair in a pony tail. I got to the door then remembered shoes.. I through on my cow girl boots and then grabbed my purse. I ran downstairs. Lucas came out of his room the minute I reached the door. "Bam!" I yelled. Lucas laughed. "Briella, I've been ready for ten minutes. I just went back to get my wallet." "Why you lyin?" I teased. "I'm not. I would never lie to you babe. But it doesn't matter how long you take to get ready. I'd wait for you no matter what." He said with a compassionate tone in his voice. I smiled and blushed. Then he grabbed my hand and we walked outside. We got in his car. I turned on the radio. After a few songs we arrived at the book store. We walked inside. "So where would this book be?" Asked Lucas. I laughed. "I don't know, maybe in front of your face?" I teased and pointed to the enormous stack of books all titled 'Romeo and Juliet :a forbidden love'. "Oh haha. I don't go in book stores much. So I don't know these things." He joked. "Ya ya. I forgot you try to keep your image." "Well Ya. But now I think I'm making a new one." He said with sweet eyes and a smile. I almost teared up. I'm changing him. Aww. I smiled and wiped a little bit of wettness from under my eye. "Are you crying?" He asked in worry. "A little." I answered. "Why? Did I do something?" "No ,you didn't do anything. Its what you said. I'm changing you." I replied. "Aw babe don't cry over that. Love changes people. Its normal." I laughed over this.
We walked over and got a copy of the book and then went to the line to check out. We paid then walked out to the car. It started to rain. We got in the car as fast as possible and drove back home. When we arrived Lucas told me to leave my stuff in the car for a minute. "Why?" I asked. "Just trust me." We got out and the rain was just pouring down. Lucas started playing the song can I have this dance from high school musical 3. Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me close to dance in the rain. We just stared in each others eyes and smiled and laughed. Then he spun me out and back in and dipped me. When I came back up he just stared at me with love. Then leaned in closer and I did the same. Then we kissed. My first kiss to the love of my life. In the rain no less. This has been the best day ever.