Chapter Four

Sent at 10:12 AM, August 19th

Gabrihell🍭: Are you still mad? Because if you are, I'll start punctuating, and spelling, correctly.

  AssButtCas🐱 was added to this chat

AssButtCas🐱: He is not mad at you. He is asleep.

Gabrihell🍭: Oh. Well good for him.

                                 Samoose🐝: I'm not asleep anymore. Cas, would you do me a favor and please shut Dean up?  The blender is too loud.

    Dean-O🦀 was added to the chat

Dean-O🦀: im making you a smoothie Sam

                                      Samoose🐝: I don't want a smoothie.

AssButtCas🐱: You want your girlfriend, yes?

Dean-O🦀: Cas! Let's talk about something else, yeah??! What do you want in your smoothie, Sam?

                                  Samoose🐝: Jessica's heart.

Dean-O🦀: . . .

AssButtCas🐱: ...

Gabrihell🍭: Well, I'm sure we can arrange something like that!

                                     Samoose🐝: I wasn't being serious, dummies. I just want some strawberry.

Dean-O🦀: Haha... You got me good... Heh... Heh...

AssButtCas🐱: You sounded serious to I 

Gabrihell🍭: I'd offer my heart to you, Moose. And my virginity ;)

                                 Samoose🐝: I doubt your still a virgin, buddy.

Gabrihell🍭: Oh really? Wanna bet??

   AssButtCas🐱 has left the chat

   Dean-O🦀 has left to chat

                         Samoose🐝: Ugh... Okay... How about this. If you go three days without making any sexual jokes, I'll admit, you still have your virginity intact. If you make any sexual jokes before then.... You have to send me a picture of yourself... Shirtless

Gabrihell🍭: I'll just have to lose, then, won't I? I can't believe this is the same Sam who just lost his dad. Wow, alrighty. You didn't seem like the type for nudes.

                                  Samoose🐝: It's not a nude. It's a picture of you shirtless. I'm just curious, I'm just wondering, what your chest looks like. And what you look like. By the way, thanks for attempting to punctuate and spell correctly.