Chapter Ten

/SAM'S POV\

Sam closed his eyes as Gabriel stretched his arms back around his neck and fell backwards.

"So... Why did you... Um... Spank the clerk?" Sam asked, fiddling with his fingers, trying not to feel a little jealous. Why didn't he get to be spanked by Gabe?

"He was hot, like I said. He had very tight jeans on too, and-"

"Stop," Sam snapped. "I really don't need the details."

Gabriel shut up quickly and turned to the tv. "So," he began quietly after a long pause. "Are you mad at me for any reason?"

"Why would I be mad?"

"Never mind." Gabriel shook his head and ran a hand through the slight scruff around his cheeks. "So, can I um..." Gabriel blushed before asking loudly, looking over towards Sam. "I mean.... I've been here for... Two days, and I've known you for a while, and I'm wondering if... I wanna ask about your life. About your mom and dad."

"What about them?" Sam asked gruffly, sitting back on the couch and flipping on the tv.

"What about your mom? You never talk about her."

"She died in a fire when I was younger," Sam told him easily, like this had been rehearsed, over and over again.

"Oh." Gabriel nodded and closed his eyes for a second. "So... Where's your Uncle Bobby now? Since your dad..."

"He's on a business trip with Ellen." Sam tugged on his shirt sleeve as he turned the channel to some show called... Teen Wolf, or something. "And Jo, she went to visit an old friend, Ash."

"Ah, I see. What was your dad like?" Gabriel asked curiosity.

"It doesn't matter," Sam answered quickly, probably too quickly.

"Sam-"

"I said it doesn't matter," Sam's voice was like venom, cold and harsh.

Gabriel swallowed and stared at his shoes. "Sorry," he murmured softly and laid a hand on Sam's shoulder. He let it slide down, his fingers slowly brushing down the length of Sam's arm, his touch gentle as a feather.

Sam shook his head and stood. "It's not... It's not... Your fault. None of it was your fault," Sam whispered shakily. "You... You've had it hard already, buddy." Sam smiled solemnly and blinked away a few stray tears.

"Sam, I-"

"Just... Dad was harsh, alright? He went to far sometimes, okay? Nothing to be worried about." Sam began walking away, but Gabriel wasn't gonna have any of this.

Gabriel began following Sam. "You know, you can trust me. I'm a trustable person, Sammy," he babbled. "So if you ever wanna tell my anything, go ahead. You tell me."

Sam shook his head as he opened the refrigerator and got a beer from it. He opened it quickly, before taking a large swig. And another. And another. Until it was finished, and he dropped it in the trash, and got another. Five beers later Gabriel came to his senses.

"Woah, slow down there, buddy," Gabriel mumbled and took the beer from Sam's hand. Sam made a squeaky whine as his drink was pried from his fingers.

"Sorry," Gabriel whispered and took Sam's hand, leading him slowly to his bedroom. He laid him down in the bed and sat beside him as Sam pulled his knees to his chest.

"Why did dad have to do it?" Sam slurred. "He was horrible, Gabs. Very horrible."

Gabe combed a hand through Sam's hair. "Oh?" He asked quietly. "Is that so?" He tried his best to hide his worry.

"He fell off no latter." Sam shook his head and whimpered. "Dean shot him because... He threatened to kill Bobby and I."

Gabriel closed his eyes for a second. His father never threatened to kill him.

"He always hit us in places no one would see. And I'm happy he's gone. I shouldn't be happy."

"You deserve to be happy," Gabriel soothed, and rubbed his back.

Sam sniffled and turned his head, planting a sloppy kiss on Gabriel's lips. "Love you," he grumbled. "I wanna fuck youuuuu."

Gabriel blinked and his eyes widened. He gently pushed Sam away. "You're drunk, Samoose. Get some sleep and I'll talk to you in the mornin'," Gabe promised and leaned forward to kiss Sam's cheek.

---------------

The hell did I just write