Chapter Eleven

The song above is the what Gabriel is listening to when Sam walks in. Please listen to it so it will all make more sense.
----------------------------

/SAM'S POV\

Sam awoke to the worst headache of his life. His stomach also ached a little bit as he turned in his bed, and, on top of it all, there was loud music coming from somewhere down the hall.

Sam glanced over to come face to face with two Aspirin and a glass of water. He made a sexual-like moan of relief as he saw them.

After he had downed both the water and the pills he stood up on shaky knees and began walking to where he thought the music was coming from.

To no surprise, he was led to the outside of Gabriel's room. Opening the door a crack, his mouth twitched into a smile at what he saw.

Gabriel was pole dancing.

Gabe wasn't naked or anything close to that. He had a sweatshirt on (a very baggy one, at that),with loose sweatpants. A song that Sam didn't recognize was playing loudly, and Sam had to bite his lip to stop from laughing. It was very interesting to see Gabriel like this.

Gabriel was also singing loudly to the lyrics, which made it so much better. He didn't have a bad voice or anything- the lyrics were just a bit hard to understand.

Gabriel froze when he noticed Sam. Then he grinned wildly and motioned for the boy to come in. "I can explain," Gabriel began, his face flushed.

"No need," Sam chuckled. "I see you met the pole that holds up the damn ceiling?"

"Yes. I have met it." Gabriel cocked his head to the side. "Uh, before you ask, yes, I have pole danced before. On a much skinnier, more slick pole."

Sam choked on his spit. "I did not need to know that, dude."

"Yes you did!" Gabriel giggled and grabbed Sam's hand. His voice sounded a bit off, though. Maybe a little... Distant.

"You okay?" Sam asked.

"Do remember last night?" Gabriel asked.

"No." Sam frowned.

"That's all I needed to know." The smile widened and Gabriel tugged at Sam's sleeve. "Come pole dance with meeee."

Sam shook his head with a teasing smile. "I think I'll just watch," he laughed.

----------

Oh god sorry. I read too many stripper!Gabriel fanfics.