Chapter Twenty-One

Sent at 8:12PM, October 13th

Gabrihell🍭: Hey, Sam. I know you're going home for the weekend to visit Jo and Ellen and Dean. But I just wanted to say hi, and maybe make plans for a small date when you come back?

Sent at 10:22PM, October 14th

Gabrihell🍭: Sam, I get you're busy packing and all that, but please text, okay? I have some news I wanna share in person. Before you ask, no, I'm not breaking up with you. But.... Just... At least text me. Please.

Sent at 12:10AM, October 15th

Gabrihell🍭: If you're ignoring me, that's totally fine. I get it. But I guess I should explain Luci, yeah? I wanted to tell you in person. That's not happening, obviously. Lucifer was in a mental hospital for the passed few years, Sam. He only just got out. Give him a break, please? He texted me. Said you threatened him- told him not to talk with me. Please leave him be, and text me? Or call. Calling is okay. Ily.

Sent at 3:01AM, October 15th

Gabrihell🍭: I guess I'm gonna give up texting you. Text me back when you can, okay? Why do you hate me? Do you like someone else? It's okay if you like someone else. Just tell me- don't cheat please. I rlly rlly need you to call me, but I won't bother you anymore. Ily so much, Sam. Maybe I'll text Dean. I don't even have his number though. Oh well, I'll find it. Like I said. Ily.