Chapter Ninteen

/SAM'S POV\

Sam clenched and unclenched his jaw as the man in front of him leaned against a wall.

"So, you're dating my younger brother? Gabriel? He left me, you know."

"From what I've gathered, you left him," Sam snarled.

"I snuck to see him every month, at least twice. Then one day he just wasn't there, where we met. I thought maybe he was sick. So I came back, and I came back, and I came back. He left me." Sam bit his lip. He would have to let Gabe come of with a valid excuse.

"Gabriel will explain why." As if on cue, the smaller boy came charging into Sam's dorm room.

"You're a great big back of dicks, but, I love you, Lucifer. You're my god damned brother and I really want to punch your damn face because fuck me but I really!- URGH!" Lucifer had tackled Gabriel into a hug.

"I love you, too, little bro." The smile that curled on his lips was contagious. "Why did you leave me, though?"

"You and Michael. Always fighting." Gabriel leaned into his brother's touch. "Anyway. I see you've met my boyfriend."

"Ah, yes. That guy."  Lucifer looked blankly at Sam. "Sam Winchester. Hmm."

Gabriel frowned. "Um, ye-"

Lucifer cut Gabriel off by kissing him. On the lips.

----------------

ITS BEEN SO LONG SORRRYYY