0:01

^^Young Annette^^

I run through the woods as me and brothers played hide and go seek. "You can't run forever love" I hear Nik say, I could hear his smirk in his voice. I stop at a tree and climb up sitting on one the highest branches. "Where are you, Ann?" I hear my brother, Kol  say. I held back my laughter as I sat in the tree. My twin was also out and about with us...

"Where could she be" Elijah wonders as they all meet up under the tree I was on. I wanted to giggle so bad...

"Henrik, where do you think your twin has gone to" asks Finn.

"Maybe to the horses or in the trees" he says, oh crud... I try to hide.

"Little sister, come on down." I hear Nik yell up to me. I look over to my brothers, who I all loved deeply. My hair was hanging as I looked down to them. But I also loved my sister, Rebekka...

"Its about time you found me, I was stating to doze away up here" I yell down making them laugh.

"We would have found you faster if you weren't so good at hiding, not to mention climbing" says Finn. I giggle. "How you do that?" Asks my twin. "I have my ways" I smirk.

"Come down little one" says Elijah. I sigh dramatically,"Do I have to?" I ask.

"Yes, love" says Nik. "Okay" I say, I climb down as Nik puts me on his shoulders making me sequel and then laugh. They all smile at me as we walk back home. Where waited mother and Rebekka... Nik sets me down as I run to mama. "Mama!" I smile running to her, she pulls me into a hug. "Oh Ann, there's leaves in your hair" she fusses.

"Sorry mama" I apologized shyly. "Its okay, my little Anna. Go inside and have Reb fix your hair" she says, I nod happily running. "And no running, its not Ladylike" she yells, I smile rolling my eyes I don't care too much about being Ladylike.

"Rebekka?" I call once coming upon our room, I missed Freya. I haven't seen her in awhile. "Yes, flower?" She asks. "Mama needs you to fix my hair" I says shyly. "What in earth did you do, Anna" she asks fussing like mama. "I climb a tree" I shyly say looking down. "Your lucky father did not see" she says, I look down guilt. "I know..."

"Anyways let us get you fixed up" she smiles. She picks the leaves out then brushes through my hair and braids some part. I love my sister, she's the greatest...

"There you are, flower" she finishes. "Thank you, Rebekka" I smile  hugging her. "Your very welcome" she hugs back. We walk down to everyone as papa walked home.

We all sat around and had dinner, me geting the least of everyone. Papa didn't like me too much and I don't know why, maybe cause I'm not Ladylike. My siblings especially the older ones gave me pity looks making me frown but I ate what I could have. Needless to say....

••••

Me and Rebekka were out picking flowers, I loved to make flower crowns for my family. Rebekka says everyone would buy them some day, which I smiled at. I always picked moonflowers, roses, and lilies. She always picked daisies and tulips. Then I would take them and make flower crowns, we finished as Nik and Elijah walked by with Finn. "Brothers!" I yell running. They stop and smile at me as they see me coming with three crowns of flowers. I stop right front of them holding the crowns behind my back. "What it that behind your back, love" smirks Nik.

"Would those be your flower crowns" asks Finn. "How you know" I ask being silly as always.

They all give me a funny look. "Okay okay you got me, they are" I smile handing them eavh of their's. "Lovely as always" says Elijah. "Thank you, Lijah" I smile heading back to my sister who was picking more flowers, I smile joining quickly which made my brother laugh,

I love my family...

••••

I loved my family, I truly do but my father does not like me like the others. He's not find of Niklaus either...

I was with the horses when father came, mad. "Annette! Why did you not clean the pots?!" He roared, making me scared.

"I d-did, father" I whimper scared. My brother were at work, Mother and Rebekka were in town, and my twin was in schooling. "Do not lie, child" he points to me yelling. "I am sorry father" I say scared.

"This will teach you!" Like that his hand made contract with my cheek making me stumble back. I tripped over a bucket, my cheek glowed red. It was sore and it hurt...

He walks away, tears from in my eyes. I knew father did not like me, but I did not think he would hit me. I stood up, walking away slowly to the back of the barn before running down the path. I ran and ran, I did not want to come home...

I bump into someone. "Annette?" I look up and see Henrik. "What has happen? Why are you crying, sister" he asks, worried. "F-father he hit me...me" I stuttered out. "Why would father do thay?!" He asks. "I do not know" I sob, he hugs me into his arms.

(Pretend its more like comforting, like she's crying)

He held me as I sob. For the rest of the day until Nik got us. We layed at the river bear by, we talked and look to clouds. He taught me what they learn today. Him and my brothers teach me, my education since Father refuse let me go to schooling....

______________________________________________________________________

Hey guys do enjoy this story, I was just watching TO and TVD when I thought this. I hope I did good,

Bai!