0:15

Its been months and Im feeling sick almost evey morning. I decide to call Bonnie, she picks up. "Hey Ann," she says. "Hey Bonnie, can you come over cause I'm not feeling well and I'm worried," I say.

"Sure, I'll there soon," and with that, she hangs up. I pass Kol and his girlfriend, Mila Lockwood. "Hello Sister," he kisses my head as I pass by. "Hello brother, Mila," I smile. Mila giggles like a school girl as Kol and her go to his room and knew actually what was happening.

I reach the kitchen and there Cas is making breakfast for us. "Aw, love you didn't have to," I say smiling. "I want us to eat like any normal couple, love," he says setting down the eggs. I smile eating as he joins me. We laughed and talked for I say an hour. "It nice to hear the two of you laugh again," says Nik watching from the doorway. "Thank you, Nik," I smile. "Well I do believe me and Cas and Finn and Elijah have plans to arrange your wedding," he says as he and Cas leave. One of my brother's hybrids come in to clean the dishes. "Oh no its okay I can do this," I say. I clean the dishes and the next thing I know,

I'm cleaning the WHOLE house. There's a knock at the door, and I walk to it and I am so happy to see Caroline, Bonnie, Sage and Lilyana. "Oh hey guys," I smile. "Hey, are ready to get you fit?!" Sequels Caroline. Caroline and Bonnie stopped being Elena's friends after she kinda almost killed me, and they knew I was a good person. Caroline and Nik are dating and they belong together. Tyler is a good guy, but I think he and a girl named Hailey are together.

Bonnie is dating Jeremy, who is also my friend. He reminds me and my family so much of Henrik. It's scary. Sage Beaumont is dating Finn, she's a witch from Bonnie's family. Then Lilyana Gilbert is Jeremy's twin and she's dating Elijah, I swear I haven't my family more happier in years. "Have you put on weigh?" Asks Sage, bluntly. "Sweetheart you look puffy and flushed, you feeling okay," asks Lily. "I don't know, I've been feeling sick a lot for the pass few months and my stomach is kinda expanding," I say. Bonnie takes us into a room and does a spell, I lay on the stomach. The candle flame explodes then dies out. Bonnie gasps.

"What? What is it? Am I dying? Oh god, I am aren't I?" I ramble.

"No, no. Ann still is great news," smiles Sage. "Wait, why?" I ask confused. I didn't know the spell, so I didn't know the answer or what it meant.

"Annette, you're pregnant," says Bonnie.

CLIFFHANGER!!

What should the baby be or babies be? Girl or Boy? Twins or no? Two boys, two girls, or one girl and one boy? And what should their names be?