0:14

I sat there, soon I get up and go inside. I'm greeted with Damon and Stefen. "What you two doing here?" I ask. They said nothing, I was ready to scream for Cas or my siblings, when something me in the back of my head. I fall into blackness...

When I wake, I'm chained to a prison like cell. I freak out and try to break free. "I wouldn't try if I were you" I hear a voice say. "Who's there?" I call out, I hear a chuckle. It sounded evil, it sends shivers down my spine. "Please let me go" I sob. "I can't do that, your the key to breaking the Oringals" it says, Damon?

What happen next, scared me...

With the Mikealsons and Cas

"Where could she be?" Rambles Cas, he paces back and forth. "Mate calms down, she's probably exploring. You know how she is" says Kol. "Yes, but she would have left a note of some kind" he says.

Silence fills the room, then the phone rings. Their heads snap that way, their mother was in her room. Cas flashes to the phone and answers,"hello?"

"We have what you want" says a voice. "What do you mean?" He asks. A scream fills the phone. "Anna!" He yells. The Mikealson flash by his side, hearing the scream as well. "What are you doing to her?" Caspian growls. "Meet us at 6 outside of town or else..." a scream fills the phone once again. "Please stop! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" The phone hangs up. "Anna, Anna!" He yells.

Back with Annette

After hours of torturing, I lay there bleeding buried breathing heavily but there's a gag. I swear I'm near death, my vision blurry. I can hear voices speak. "Damon have you seen Ann, I suppose to be teaching her today and she hasn't shown up yet" I hear Bonnie. I try to scream, but it's muffled. I hear someone pushing her out The door. Then Stefen shows up and covers meey mouth. "Ssssssshhhhhhhh" he shushes me. I give a scared look like please don't do this. "I'm sorry" he says and bites my neck. I scream, he rinks half my blood before Damon pulls him off. They whisper back and forth, I'm gonna die I know it. I just came back!

I whimper they yank up me up and drag me to their car and throw me in the back. I'm scared, its dark and cramped. I'm terrified, please find me I pray in my head.

Back with the Mikealsons and Cas

They leave and meet the person, a black car pulls up and walks out Damon and Stefen. The Oringals growl, but Caspain growled the loudest. "We have what you want" says Damon smirking. "Where is she?" Growls Caspian. Damon nods to Stefen, Stefen goes to the back of the car. Yankes out and near dead Ann, she looked half dead. Caspain soften about his Ann, no....

"You have an hour to save her with that poison in her, I doubt she's live by morning" says Damon. Damon takes her throws her to the ground. She falls drop 'dead', she lays there limp lifeless. They leave. The Oringals rush to her, her blood drawing all their attentions. "Brothers, we must control ourselves" says Rebekka. They nod. They take her home, her in Cas's arms. They brust as their mother was walking from the kitchen. She drops her glass, it shattering to the ground. "My little Ann" she gasp. They take to their mother's room and lay her down, as she starts to shack the posion kicking in. "Shes been posion" ask the mother. They nod. "But by what?" Asks Klaus.

"Dead man's blood" answers their mother. "What?" They ask. "Dean man's blood. It has a different effect on everyone, for werewolves they become ill for some time. For vampires, it weakens them. For witches, they lost their powers for as long as they have the posion in their system. But hybrids, they could die. But only witch wolf hybrids." She says. "What will help her?" Asks Caspain. "Mmmm, I need you all to leave. I can do this" she says, they all leave expect Cas. "You too, Caspian." She says. "Please, she's is my love, my life. I need to be here for her. Please" he says. "Even after all these years, you still remain loyal to someone who wasn't by your side. Why?" She asks. "She is my only one. She is my soulmate, I refuse to continue without her. I just got her back, I can't leave her again" his eyes tear up. She smiles,"then you may stay." Magic fills the room. Ann glows, life flowing through her. To break Ann's posion, for her and only for her. Her love, her true love had to admit just how much they loved her. And Caspian did.

She gasp waking up, she looks around the room before her eyes landed on Caspian. "You love me that much?" She asks. He nods. She hugs him kissing him, her mother smiles up in her youngest.

They pull away, and smile to each other. What could they say,

True Love...