0:11

Deep in the Mikealson Manor, lead a beautiful coffin with a beautiful girl, with long dark hair and pale skin. She reminded others of Snow White or Sleeping Beauty. A man known as the big bad hybrid himself walked in, Klaus Mikealson. He look to the young girl in awe and longing, not romantically. But like a sibling, because that's what she was a sibling. She was the youngest, the youngest Mikealson after Henrik died - she never did get to say goodbye to her twin, sadly. The only she was able to live was a spell their mother and Ameila put a sleeping spell on her and it was time, she awaken...

"Do you believe it is time" asks another man in the shadows. "I do" says Klaus,"she has been asleep for too long brother." Walks from the shadows is Elijah. "I suppose you are right, brother" they look to the beauty that is their sister, waiting to awaken from her dream less sleep...
(Present)

I feel life flow back to me, my magic still in my veins. But there was something more to me now, I could feel it. "Is she awake" I hear someone say. Kol?

It can't be. "She should be" I hear someone else say, it sounded like a girl. I gasp sitting up still in same dress I died in. I look around. "Hello, brothers" I breathe out.

"Ann" Elijah helps me out, I'm pulled in a hug by my dearest brother Nik. "Nik" I yell hugging back.

"Oh let its so good to have you back" he whispers. "I have miss you so much" I whisper on verge of crying. "There, there little one" he says. "Um hi" I hear the girl say, I look at her. "I'm Bonnie, I'm the witch, who helped you out of that sleep." She says, she was very pretty. She looks like mama's friend. "I have never met another witch besides Amelia" I smile. "Bonnie here with help with your magic, okay little one" says Elijah. I nod yawning. "Are you tried" jokes Kol. I nod,"surprising I am." I hear Nik chuckle picking me up Bridal Style, he takes to a room and lays me dowm. "Sleep, pet" he whispers. I nod dazing off into sleep...

All the Oringals could think was their sweet Ann was back in their arms....