0:03

"Oh I wish I was braver"-Annette Mikealson

-Annette Mikealson

"I wish you all stop trying to sound like grown-ups"-Annette Mikealson"Both of you are acting like children"-Henrik and Annette Mikealson

-Annette Mikealson
"Both of you are acting like children"
-Henrik and Annette Mikealson

Me and Henrik were walking in the woods back to the house, it was one of those days where me and Henrik needed a day to ourselves. We are twins and need each other, like two peas in a pot. My other half...

"I wish we could go far, you and me. Together. Where we could be free" says Henrik, as we walked. He walked on the path, as I climbed through trees and walked on fallen branches or logs. "You and me both" I say.

"What do you wish for, Annie" he asks, only he allowed to call me Annie. "Oh, I wish I was braver" I say as I hop from the log I was walking on.

"Annie you are brave, you, Elijah, Nik, Kol, Finn and Rebekka are all very brave. But you wanna know what is better than being brave" he asks. "What" I ask looking at him as we pass the river.

"Being kind and loyal, which you are. Not to mention, smart, beautiful and caring" he smiles at me. "Thank you, Henrik" I smile hugging my brother, he hugs back.

I love my twin, he may be somewhat an opposite to me. I love him.

We head back as the sun went down, we had dinner than all went to bed....

•••••

The next day, me and all my siblings were to spend the day together. Doing what we always do on days like theses, we walked into the woods to play and talk around. As of now, I walked on one the logs as my siblings all walked on the path like normal people. "Love why you do not walk on the path where's it is safe" Nik asks, he only ever let his secret mother come out for me and Rebekka.

"Cause one) it is boring and normal two) I feel like a traveler or someone on a quest like in my books I read" I grin jumping onto the next log. I walked on that one now. "Are you sure, flower? Some of these things are old" asks Reb. I nod with a determined face. "I will never understand her sence of adventure" says Kol making everyone laugh. I glare playfully as we walk to the river and sit for a while.

We decied to explore in groups, me with Nik. Henrik with Elijah, Rebekka with Finn and Kol. We walk around, with Nik. I always talked about the arts and his work, I love the arts like poetry. Oh how I want to write it, I can not cause I am a girl....

"Love how are your lessons going" Nik asks as we walk pass the old Oak tree.

"They are going just fine, in fact Ameila says I am one the fastest learners she has ever had" I smile skipping holding Nik hand. "I'm glad your learning, little one" I smile at him as we walk together. At some point I got lost and I could not find my brother or anyone for the matter. "Nik!" I call walking around. "Niklaus!" I call, nothing...

I hear something in the distance, I walk that way curious. I continue to walk then I look through the bushes as I was on my knees. I see those men, they were wrestling and eating meat like animals?

 I see those men, they were wrestling and eating meat like animals?

I feel someone behind me but I ignored it. As I watch when that somone covered my mouth, I jumped and look back to see Nik. He shushes me, he puts his finger to his lips, I nod. He points to the men with his other hand. I nod looking to them, we watch them. It was weird, I do not know how to explain it....

"Come on, before anyone thinks we have ran off" he says, I nod. We sneak away, I know what they are I think to myself. We walk back and meet the others at the river. We all walk home as a family. My siblings argue among themselves about the mayor. "I wish you would all stop trying to sound like grown-ups" I say. They laugh and change the subject. Then Kol and Nik agrue about something stupid. "Both of you are acting like children" me and Henrik say at the same time. They laugh as we reach home.

That night I laid in bed listening to howling, I knew what they were.

Werewolves....

(Extra)

^^Henrik^^

^^Henrik^^

^^Annette^^

^^Annette^^