0:13

When I woke up again. I found clothing to change into. I smile changing into the new style of clothing, it was strange but I liked it. I could hear faint talking, I walk out and to the stairs. "Ah there you are pet, just in time" says Nik as our siblinsg joined him in the hall. Mother stood in the door way. "In time for what?" I ask. There's a knock at the door, I look to it startled. Nik smirks walking to it, leaving me confused. He opens the door, but not to the point where I can see who it is. I try to see but I couldn't. "You needed me?" I hear a voice, it sounded familiar. But where have I heard it?

"Yes I did" smirks Nik. "Nik who is it?" I ask, I then sense the person tense up at the sound of my voice. I wonder why. "Is it her?" Asks the person. "Indeed" nods Nik. Then he turns to me, I was still confused as to what was happening. "Annette I think it was time you reunited with-" I don't let him finish as I saw who it was. "Caspian." I breathe out.

There in a suit, at the door was my fiance. My love, Caspain...

"Annette The Gentle" he smiles

"Annette The Gentle" he smiles. My face breaks into a grin, I run at him. He catches me and spins me around as I laugh. My siblings smiled at me. Mama smiled with sadness, I wonder why...

"I have waited so long" he kisses me. "How long, my love?" I ask. "Centuries, I have waited for you to awaken" he says longing. "Something is the matter" I say. "What is it, Anna?" He asks. "When I touch you, any of you. You don't feel alive" I say, their faces drop. "What is it?" I ask. They explain what happen. I cried for Henrik, my poor twin...

"There's one other you lot don't know" says mama turning away from us. "What is it mama?" I ask. "As you guys know Nik is only your half brother" she says, they nod. I gasp, I did not know...

"Well Nik, love Ann is your sister" she says. "But I knew that" he says coolly. "No I mean your full blooded sister" she says. "Wait does that mean Ann has wolf in her blood as well?" Ask Finn. She nods,"yes but her witch powers keep them under control unless she kills or she dies." I sit there shocked. Every one looks to Me. "I think I need a moment" I get up and walk outside to the small gardens. I sat down and stayed there for about an hour, just thinking...

Werewolf and A Witch, I am the only hybrid of my kind. My siblings are only half, as was my twin. Nik is my full sibling. Henrik and everyone I knew back then are gone, I have met Taita's descendant. And boy, did she take after her...

Why does my life have to be so complicated??