0:16

Her Wedding Dress^^

I couldn't wait for my children to be born and neither could my family. As of today was my wedding day. I stood in the room staring into the mirror, my baby bump there but thanks to a spell Sage and Bonnie knew you couldn't see. When I told Cas about the babies, apparently. I'm having twins!

He was over the moon. My dress was an family tradition. I loved it, Rebekah added flowers for my personality as in the olden day when I would pick flowers. I even wore a flower crown. A white rose flower crown and white heels.

"You look beautiful," says Rebekah in her maid of honor outfit.

Rebekah's Maid of Honor Outfit^^

"Thank you sister," I smile turning to her. "How are the little ones?" She asks glancing at my stomach.

"They're okay, but boy do they kick," I say laughing nervously. She chuckles. "You'll be a great mom," she smiles.

"I really hope so," I say.

"Trust me you will," she says then pats some blush on me.

"There she is! The lovely bride to be," says Klaus as he and our other brothers walk in.

"Its your big day, Ann." Smiles Elijah. "I know I can't believe it," I smile. "I still can't believe you're carrying two new Mikealsons," smirks Kol.

"Me neither, I can't wait to meet little mini Ann's and Caspian's." Says Finn making me laugh.

"Knowing they're be related to you lot, they'll be a bit miscellaneous or troublesome," I laugh making them laugh along. My laughter dies out, my smile turning sad. "I wish Henrik was here," I look down.

"We all do, Ann. But he would be so happy for you getting married, he would it to carry on," says Rebekah lifting my chin. I nod my eyes turning glossy.

"Good now let's get this wedding started!" She cheers making our brothers laugh.

Right before Nik leaves I stop him. "Nik wait!" I call to him.

"Yes pet?" He asks stopping.

"Will you walk me down the aisle please?" I ask looking at him with big eyes.

"You want me to give you away," he asks pointing to himself. I nod smiling wide.

"I would be honored," he smiles holding out his arm. I take it as we all line. I see my bride maids; Bonnie, Caroline, Sage, Mila, and Lily. Caspian's best man was Marcel, a son to Nik and best friend like brother to Cas.