0:12

"My family are good people, you just don't know them the way I do"
-Annette Mikealson

I wake from my peaceful dream, I sit up. I look around the room, I wonder who's room is this. It's beautiful, though it's a bit strange to me. The bed, the windows, the furniture, everything. Now that I think about it, the clothing my brothers were wearing were strange as well. That girl, what's her name again?

Oh Bonnie! She wore pants! Were ladies allow to wear such things now? If so, I am happy! I wonder where mother and Henrik are?

I push off the soft covers, and hop out of bed. My feet hitting the cold wooden ground, it sent a shiver up my spine. I was still in my 'death' dress, not really caring. I open my door to the hall, I look down it - both ways, no one in sight. It wasn't a dream was it?

Ignoring my last thought, I walked down the hall. Not sure where I was going. It seem, like the halls were so long or maybe I was just taking too small of a step... I continue to walk as I reach the stairs. J walk down, gentlely. I reach the doors to the living room, I could hear faint arguing of Rebbekka and Nik?

I open the doors making them stop and look to me, in there was Finn, Elijah, Nik, Rebbekka and Kol but no Henrik or mama. "Anna?" Breathes out Reb. I nod slowly. She steps slowly to me, until she is front of me. Her hands in slow motion reach my face, holding it as she looked upon me. "Flower is that you" she asks with tears. I nod smiling at her. "It's me, Rebbekka." I choke out, my accent you could hear as clear as day, she sobs tackling me with a hug. I hug back almost crying. "Oh flower..." she mumbles. "I was so alone," I cried, my brothers gave me say looks. "Anneete?" I look up from Rebbekka's shoulder and see Finn. I look at him with big doe eyes, I smile. Rebbekka lets go. He hugs me, I cling to him. I have missed my siblings and it seemed they did too.

After hugging him, we hear someone gasp. I look at them and see mama...

She gasp and dropped her cup, tears in her eyes. "Ann, love?" She asks. "Mama!" I yell I run to her, I hug her, she hugs back. "Baby my sweet sweet baby" she hold me close, mama - she loved me!

Where was father? You know what I don't care, I had my family.  Wait, someone is missing. I pull away and look at her. "Mama where is Henrik?" I ask. Sadness fills her eyes, along with everyone else. "What? What is it?" I ask looking at them worried about my twin. "Ann, hes... he's gone" says Rebbekka, she looked ready to cry. My jaw drops, I gasp. No....

"Ann," my mother tries to confront me, I run out the door tnrough the woods the surround the house. Everything is wrong! I gasp reaching the town, everything is different. I run horrified by everything and everyone. I bump into someone. I look up and see Bonnie, a girl who looks like Tatia, a boy with black hair and blue eyes, and a boy with brown hair and caramel eyes. "Tatia!" I hug her, she doesn't hug back. "Sorry I think you got the wrong person" she says. I look her, I pull back. "Sorry you just look like somone I use to know" I say shyly.  "Guts this is the Mikealson's sister I was telling you about" says Bonnie. "Mikealson as in Klaus?" Asks the boy with black hair. "Yes" she says. "She sure don't act like one" says the other boy. I stand there awkward, they were talking about me like I wasn't there. The girl sends glares their way obviously noticing. "I'm Elena" she forced her name out, with a somewhat nice smile. "I'm Annette, call me Ann" I smile. "Damon" says the boy with black hair, he spat his name out. "Stephan" says the other boy, I nod smiling.

They um seemed nice.....

We talk, well they do. I just kinda stand there not talking, I see Boniie giving me sorry looks - I would smile at mouthing its okay. Then they started to talk about my family, real badly which pissed me off!

"Hey! Don't talk about my family like that" I hiss pissed.

"Whats got your panties in a twist?" Asks Damon.

"I may be mad at siblings a little, but they're family" I say standing my ground.

"That would explain the clothes" he mumbles, I glare at him. Making him groan in pain. "Ah, what are you" he asks. "Your worst nightmare" I say, I look to Bonnie,"I'll see you later." I say, the most polite way I could right now. She nods.

I walk away. "Why do you stand them?! They kept you hidden" yells Elena making me stop in my tracks. I am on my last nerve. I look at her,"My family are good people, you don't know my famiky the way I do." I say, leaving them speechless. J walk away pleased with myself but then where do I go? I couldn't go home, everyone would probably be so mad with me...

I sigh just walking in the woods, I didn't know where I was going but I was going. I walk for an hour before stopping and sitting down. I didn't realized I had fell asleep....

(With the Mikealsons)

They all sent Klaus knowing they had a better relentship with her than them. Klaus looked for her everywhere before seeing her with Elena and her boys. He growled when he did, but felt bad for his sister when he saw she was being ignored by all expect Bonnie. Then when they pissed her off, he was proud when she stood her ground. And what she said about her family made him happy...

Then she leaves, he follows keeping at a distance. When she fell asleep, Klaus remembered the lady his sister was before that day, she was to marry her love then she dies. He picks her up and takes her home, everyone starts to ask questions but then noticed she's asleep in his arms. "Take her to your room, Klaus" says Elijah, he nods taking her and tucking her. She'll have questions when she wakes up. But he need some help from an old friend...