King

So here you were, standing defiantly in front of the legendary king Sinbad.

The great king had requested your presence at his palace to discuss some dealings about adding you to his 'Aliance' of the Seven Seas.

To you, his little circle of friends was pointless. War was unavoidable and required as a demonstration of power.

Being a recognizable Empress, the idea of having supporting allies was not bad, but something about Sinbad didn't sit right with you.

He seemed like... 'A swindler.'

Having seven djinns and a vast amount of power, why wasn't he out conquering land? He certainly had the skill. With you having three djinns it was easy, so what was he doing with all his power?

'Trying to keep the 'peace' maybe?' You then thought. 'How childish.'

"Hello there my lovey lady." Sinbad politely bowed, his purple hair hanging lightly over his face.

"Hello." You replied in an almost unamused tone.

Flattery was going to get him nowhere.

"What would you like to speak to me about?" You raised your head a little.

"You've made quite the name for yourself lately, impressive you've completed such a feat in your lifetime." The king then stood up to face you.

"You've done around the same thing, Sinbad." You retorted while cocking an eyebrow.

"Not as brilliantly-"

"Enough with the small talk." You bluntly interrupted while moving your hair aside.

Sinbad cracked a smile before letting out a huff of amusement.

"I see your reputation proceeds you... You're not the least bit interested in flirting." Sinbad raised a brow as he casually crossed his arms. "You know why you're here... What's your answer?"

"Aren't you uninterested in romance either? You of all people should understand the circumstances. And would you care to repeat what's in it for me besides having you breathe down my neck constantly?" You questioned while looking to the side. You weren't trying to avoid eye contact, you were just emphasizing the limited interest you carried. 'Sinbad usually has his finger around any woman before he even meets them... I'll show him I'm not as easy to win over, I won't let myself be seduced by this animal.'

You planned on saying no and going on to live your live Sinbad-free, but your advisor Derek, who had dark skin and black hair, recommend against it. Saying that this alliance would only add more to your power. That was the part that made you even consider joining.

The power.

"I won't be breathing down your neck first of all..." He took the opportunity to lean in so his face was inches apart from yours. "Unless you want me too."

You stared at him with an unchanged expression.

"I don't."

"It's also in your best interest." The king weighed his words. "If you were to, I don't know, go to war... With our alliance added it would be a guaranteed win. I am also looking forward fo expanding trade with your nation." He looked deep into your eyes briefly. "Do what's best for your empire, Empress (Y/N)."