Dinner

'I wonder...'

You lay in your temporary room in deep thought. After all, your sudden realization gave way to many questions.

Sinbad POV

"It's weird Ja'far..." The purple-haired man sat in his main room with a hand on his chin.

"What is it Sin?" Ja'far asked without looking up at his king.

"I'm starting to feel it." Sinbad sat up straight slowly.

"Feel what?" The other male retorted.

"The loneliness." He answered in a blank tone.

"Is... Is that so?" Ja'far looked up.

"I need someone or something to take my mind off things, something that will love and agree with me, something whom I can cherish back..." Sinbad continued.

"A dog perhaps?" The advisor raised a brow.

"Maybe... but I don't want the commitment of taking care of it." The king replied.

"Well then I don't know what to say Sin. You want attention, but don't want to deal with commitment." Ja'far sighed in disappointment. "Do you want me to explain it differently?"

"Go for it."

"You're investing in commitment, congratulations!" Ja'far said sarcastically. "Which means, whether it's money or time, you would have to "invest" to get more out of it, this is considered your "return". The amount you put into it doesn't have to be overwhelming, but it has to be something to make the person get the message... After all, you wouldn't want to be stuck in friend zone just because you didn't make a move." He then broke eye contact for a brief moment.

"But I already-"

"Making love to many different women is not going to get you anywhere, it wouldn't be faithful to your partner... If you even get one that is." Ja'far interrupted with a small glare.

"Hah, Ja'far... With my charisma, I can get any woman... Just watch." Sinbad replied while smirking.

"Any woman?'" The silver-haired male raised a brow. "You can't."

"As I said, just watch." Sin then shrugged his shoulders and crossed his legs.

"Well if i'm wrong..." Ja'far paused. "I wont be... And even if you do find someone, you wont last. You told me yourself."

"Now, now, Ja'far. Where is all this coming from?" Sinbad raised a brow.

"You see... When investing in someone there's a risk." Ja'far blinked slowly and looked into his king's eyes. "Heartbreak."

Your POV

A few hours had passed and you were still in the room. You didn't really feel like going out and talking to the people you needed to see so you kept yourself inside.

You let out a heavy sigh and draped yourself over a sofa by the window. But before you closed your eyes there was a loud knock and you heard the door open.