Complications

Sinbad POV

'It's been six days since (Y/N)'s been unconscious.' The king thought. 'I've been told that more guards from Altaisa will arrive sometime this week... Due to a concern in Empress (Y/N)'s safety.'

'So in short, they're coming because I failed to protect her in my own kingdom.'

Those words shook the king's mind. He knew that when she woke up their alliance would fall through. "How pitiful." He whispered to himself.

There was a hard knock.

"Sin, they're here." The king turned to see Ja'far poking his head out from behind the door.

"So soon? ... Okay." Sinbad sighed. "Let's get a welcome party together."

"Yes sir." Ja'far nodded and closed the door.

'I wonder if they'll have a hostile demeanor towards me... If they do, that's a bad sign.' Sinbad looked out the window with his hand on his chin. A calm breeze blew through that slightly ruffled his hair. 'And the Empress isn't awake yet so things will be thrown in the air.'

The king then narrowed his eyes when he saw the Altasian ship dock from where he was standing.

"I should get going." He told himself.

Sinbad then made his way towards the docks to see Ja'far and Yamuraiha were already waiting for him. "Here goes..."

"HEY!" There was commotion from the ship.

"WAIT!" Boxes were shoved off the side of the boat and a trail of smoke appeared.

Sinbad didn't have time to react when he saw someone gunning it for him. With in seconds, there was a blade to his throat.

"Oi!" Ja'far quickly got defensive.

"I'll have you know if (Y/N) is-" The male on him was suddenly tackled to the ground by a larger figure.

"Calm down Zipper! It's not his fault!" Sinbad blinked his eyes into to focus and saw a very built man wearing metal armor with a decorative white sash draped over his shoulder. The man's hair was spiky and black. Sinbad could tell from were he was standing that his eyes were a vibrant orange.

"-Get off Arron!" The thinner male underneath him squirmed. This one, named Zipper judging from the situation, had silky white hair and red eyes. He was wearing a light set of leather armor and had a white sash tied around his thigh. 'Household members?'

It wasn't until the larger male stood up that Sinbad saw the Altasian crest on his metal armor. 'Probably.' Upon examining further, Sinbad could see there was a long scar across the left side of his face.

"I'm sorry about them lord Sinbad." The king darted his eyes forward to see a cloaked figure bowing before him. "Thank you for letting us see Empress (Y/N)." The soft voice said.

"Well, she's still-"

"I can fix that." The figure stood up straight to reveal a woman who had dark skin and green eyes. Everything else was hard to distinguish. "I'm a magician."