Dark Magi

Thank you for your patience!
____________________________

<Sinbad POV>

Sinbad awoke the following day thinking of her.

Was she enjoying herself in his kingdom?
Was he being a good host?
What if something happens and she changes her mind?

These questions and more made the King feel uneasy.

There was no doubt that Altasia was a rapidly growing great power. The empire housed three dungeon captures including the empress herself, who has multiple djinns of her own. Altasia also had a great, disciplined military and a booming economy. Anybody would want a power like that one their side.

'If the empress changes her mind about siding with Sindria, the Kou empire will definitely try to recruit her. If that happens... It will cause some very big issues for Sindria.'

He knew he needed to make this work.

Sinbad got up from his oversized bed and then made himself look presentable. He wanted to talk to the empress, about anything at this point. He had to build a strong relationship with her if he didn't want her to be swayed away from him by the Kou empire.

Stepping out into the hall Sinbad saw her advisor, Derek, making his way down to the general meeting room. Ja'far had scheduled a meeting with him to go over taxes on goods and other small, but impactful, details that came with their newfound alliance. 'Both of them are working so hard...' Sinbad thought. 'And I don't think she mentioned it, but I'm pretty sure that's one of her household members.' The magoi was resonating with him as he walked and the adviser carried a truthful demeanor with him.

'He's almost like Ja'far...'

"-Oi Sinbad." The king then turned right to face his own household member, Sharrkan.

"Yo." He greeted. "What have you been up to?"

"Check it, I just saw the empress heading down the hall and I'm just saying..." The tan male then put his hand to his chin. "She is one fine woman."

"Yes, she is beautiful." Sinbad replied calmly. 'Maybe if one of them agree to marry her...' The king suddenly felt a smirk tugging at the corners of his lips. "Are you gonna go after it? If so-"

"What?! No, no- I mean she's hot and all it's just- ..." Sharrkan rubbed the back of his neck. "Besides, Spartos and I think she'd look really good next to you."

"Oh really?" Sinbad raised a brow.

"The king of the Seven Seas meets his Queen." Sharrkan made an arc motion in front of him with his hands. "Millions rejoice as the benevolent empress (Y/N) is wed in Sindria!" The grin on his face suddenly faded. "... Look Sin..." Sharrkan turned serious. "We all want you to have a queen standing next to you. And empress (Y/N), so far, is the perfect candidate."

Sinbad narrowed his eyes. 'They've already discussed this without me.'

Sharrkan then bowed in front of him. "Of course you shouldn't do it just because you feel pressured or just because we recommend it. It's your own life after all... We just think it would be good for you to share it with someone."