➳ 09

IS CARA BROOKS PREGNANT?

Since her interview with Harriet Jones last week, there have been rumours circulating that Cara Brooks is expecting a baby. In light of these rumours, us here at The Source have taken it upon ourselves to figure out whether or not this is true.

"There's a much bigger picture." is what Cara told Jones when explaining her departure from the modelling industry, and that alone was enough to spark curiosity in the fans. Some of which have asked 'what if the much bigger picture is a baby?'. It started out as a joke at first, but people have began to question whether that is truly the case. Is Cara Brooks pregnant? And if so, who's the father?

Fans have taken to Brooks' twitter, instagram, and tumblr to scour her recent posts for any clue that she could be expecting a baby. They've also left comments demanding to know whether or not this is true. She's skilfully avoided the topic during interviews, laughing it off with Jack Bryant, who's joked that they're both pregnant. But, is it really a joke? Could Cara be pregnant and could Bryant be the father? If so, then fans will surely be divided, since some are hoping that the baby is the result of her relationship with actor Dylan O'Brien.

Cara, if you're reading this, surely it's time you shed some light for your fans?

Related Articles:

Spencer Chase stands up for ex Cara Brooks.

Are Cara Brooks and Jack Bryant more than friends?

Who's Cara dating now? And how long will it take for her to mess it up?

You'll never guess how this actress lost all that weight!

Cara Brooks and Paisley Smith seen enjoying a meal at a local restaurant.

A look back on Carylan.

@captainbrooks: for everyone that couldn't wait unti i was READY to announce the news: yes, i'm pregnant.

6.1k retweets | 5.8k likes

|

@username: congratulations!!!

|

@bitterpaisley: thanks to everyone that made her feel pressured to tell the world something she wasn't ready to :))) 

|

@shelleyhennig: i'm not sure if this is a joke or not???

|

@bitterpaisley: it's true

|

@shelleyhennig: can you tell her to answer my calls?

|

@username: congratulations cara! i'm sorry that you felt pressure into telling us, though!

|

@moonybrooks: baby brooks is official

|

@chase_spencer: congrats, cara

|

@jackbry: godfather jack has a nice ring to it

|

@captainbrooks: who says you're godfather?

|

@jackbry: i'm the only member of the male species that you can actually stand to be around right now?

|

@captainbrooks: true

|

@username: thea_mills

|

@thea_mills: like hell is this real

|

@username: i don't believe it either thea_mills

|

@username: you guys are bitter af

|

@captainbrooks: i'm not pathetic enough to fake a baby, thanks

---