➳ 29

IS THERE A CARYLAN REUNION IN OUR FUTURE?

There has been speculation about a Carylan reunion after Cara Brooks announced that she was expecting a baby with ex-boyfriend Dylan O'Brien, despite him dating Thea Mills at the time. Carylan was a fan favourite couple prior to the end of Cara's relationship with Spencer Chase, and has continued to be even after Brooks and O'Brien split, and the latter started dating Brooks' old friend.

Fans have been hoping for a Carylan reunion since their break-up months ago, and now that Brooks is nearing the end of her pregnancy, they're more confident than ever that they're going to get one. Especially since it was revealed by O'Brien here that Brooks had recently moved in with him.

Cara Brooks and Dylan O'Brien, pictured above, have been spotted shopping for baby stuff after the announcement that the two have moved in together

The two certainly look like they've become more than friends in the time since O'Brien and Mills have broken up. If they are together, they certainly haven't made it official, nor are they hiding it. Regardless, fans are still hoping for an official Carylan reunion, preferably before the arrival of baby O'Brien-Brooks.

Related Articles:

What's Thea Mills up to now?

The end of Teen Wolf!

What actually happened between Cara Brooks and Thea Mills?

@captainbrooks: dylan and i are not back together. 

101k retweets | 103.1k favorites

|

@captainbrooks: and we stopped holding hands like 0.1 seconds later, thanks.

---

ignore the shitty manip oops
*changed said manip since there were a lot of people just laughing at it lmao