➳ 61

TO THOSE OF YOU WHO BELIEVE A THYLAN REUNION IS IN YOUR FUTURE

There are still people that believe that the thylan could get back together in the near future, especially now that Thea Mills has given birth to her daughter with Dylan O'Brien. But, please, consider this: Both Mills and O'Brien are in happy relationships. Mills with soccer player Logan Jameson, who also happens to be the ex of Cara Brooks, and Dylan O'Brien with model Cara Brooks, whom he dated before he was involved with Mills and has a daughter with. Why would Thea try to get him back now, knowing that she's in a good and healthy relationship just like he is? Sure, Thea's not exactly the most trustworthy of people — especially when it comes to Carylan. From what I've gathered through interviews, tweets, and general snoopiness; Thea is the reason that Carylan broke up the first time, and she continued to lie and such throughout her relationship with Dylan so as to keep him from reaching out to Cara.

The fact that they got together at all astounds me.

But, even if Thea were interested in rekindling her relationship with DOB, there's no chance of him reciprocating those feelings.

I mean, just loOK AT THIS PICTURE:

LOOK AT HOW HAPPY CARYLAN ARE TOGETHER

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A THYLAN REUNION

BECAUSE CARYLAN IS ENDGAME

THE ONLY REASON THEA IS IN THEIR LIVES IS BECAUSE SHE HAD A CHILD WITH DYLAN

THAT'S IT. THAT'S ALL. IT'S NOT BECAUSE THEY'RE IN LOVE.

BECAUSE IT'S SO OBVIOUS THAT DYLAN LOVES CARA. THANK YOU AND GOODBYE.

captainbrooks reblogged this from moonybrooks

moonybrooks reblogged this from jackinthebox

jackinthebox reblogged this from bitterpaisley

bitterpaisley reblogged this from carylandaily

---

i just really wanted to do a tumblr post