➳ 20

THYLAN SPLIT?!

Yesterday, rumours rose about a possible break-up between Dylan O'Brien and girlfriend Thea Mills when Thea removed Dylan's name from her twitter bio. Both parties have since tweeted, with Thea confirming the break-up and Dylan hinted that she was at fault. Thea's old friends, Cara Brooks and Paisley Smith, have also alluded to some foul play on Thea's part, which started two days ago on this instagram post, where Cara addressed the owner of the account 'stilesbiles', who can often be found commenting hate on Cara's instagram posts, by Thea's name. Whilst Dylan came straight to Thea's defence, could Cara have shown proof that Thea was the owner of the account?

 Whilst Dylan came straight to Thea's defence, could Cara have shown proof that Thea was the owner of the account?

Dylan and Thea, pictured above, have split after four months of dating.

If so, then many fans would be ashamed to know that someone they looked up to would sink so low as to create a fake account to spew hate towards someone who saw them as a friend. Many of Thea's fans have replied to Thea's break-up tweet expressing their feelings towards the break-up, whereas Cara's fans are rallying, seeing this break-up as hope that there may be a Carylan reunion in the future. After all, Cara and Dylan are expecting a child together. And it's no secret that Cara continued to have feelings for Dylan after the break-up.

Cara Brooks, pictured above, was in a relationship with O'Brien for five months before their break-up

Cara Brooks, pictured above, was in a relationship with O'Brien for five months before their break-up. Could the Thylan break-up mean a new start for Carylan?

Another question on fans' lips is what if Thea lied about everything? What if Cara had never cheated on Dylan, like Thea claimed? Cara has been tweeting an awful lot about 'people getting their facts straight'. Could it be that Cara, despite knowing all that Thea had done, bowed out of her relationship with Dylan to make the other woman happy? Or did Cara only find out recently?

---

thea is finally gone

yasss