Chapter Four:

Chapter Four:

Arianna's POV:

“Okay everyone! In a month we’ll be on tour and your album will have already been released!” Mark said clapping his hands together.

“Sounds great.” I said looking over at my mom she nodded. Then I looked over at Austin. He smiled at me and I smiled back. “Okay I’ll see you in a week enjoy your off time.” Mark said gathering his things. I stood up and took hold of Meatball. I grabbed my purse and stood from my chair.

“Alrighty everyone. See you soon!” My mom stood up and gave me a hug. I waved to Austin and his mom and they waved back.

“Wait, Hun!” Michele called out to me. “Can I ask you a question?” I turned to face her and smiled.

“Of course.” She smiled and looked over at Austin. He shook his head at his mom signaling for her to stop.

“Would you like to come to our place for dinner?” I looked over to Austin and giggled. He was blushing so hard.

“Of Course Michele. I’d love to, but Meatball would have to come too!” She smiled victoriously and nodded.

“I’ll make a steak just for him.” She joked.

“No need to do that I have food in my car.” She laughed and so did I.

“Okay Austin will text you the address to our place or you can follow us. I already invited your mom.” I looked over to my mom and she waved sheepishly at me.

“I’ll follow you Austin. If that’s okay with you.” He nodded quickly and I giggled.

“Don’t break your neck boo.” He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.

“I broke my neck trying to get your attention since I was fourteen.” I raised an eyebrow.

“What?” He nodded.

“Oh yeah! You were his celebrity crush!” Michele gushed. “He would always watch your show and play your music. One time you retweeted one of his tweets and he flipped out.” I giggled.

“When did I retweet your tweet?” I asked him.

“Back when we were like fifteen. Alex and Rob were jealous for like three weeks.” I smiled. Austin liked me.

“Awe I don’t remember.” I frowned and he smiled.

“Yeah well I do.” I smiled up at him. “Let’s get going.” He said taking my hand and walking us out the door. The paps were outside and I got scared for a second. Usually I stand up to them, but with Austin holding on to me I didn’t want them saying we were together. It could ruin the tour. The feeling of Austin’s hand on my lower back relaxed me and he led me to my car. I unlocked it and he opened the door for me.

“Follow me and don’t let them get in front of you. Be careful okay?” He said leaning in my window I nodded at him and he smiled. “Alright boo.” He winked and I kissed his cheek he looked shocked. I guess because I did it sort of in front of the paps, but who cares right now. Not me!

“Bye booboo.” I said smiling he blew me a kiss and walked over to his car. I backed out of the parking spot and was careful not to hit anyone. They really don’t care about anyone’s safety they just care about getting the shot.

Austin backed out of his spot and I let him pull out in front of me. I followed him to his house and parked where he told me to.  When we got out he led me inside and I was greeted by cuss words and banging. I looked over at Austin and he looked confused as well. My mom and Michele walked in and went straight to the kitchen not even caring. “Okay what was that?” I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders and took my hand.