Chapter Three:

Chapter Three:

Arianna’s POV:

I walked throughout the mall since most kids were in school it wasn’t that bad, but there were a few here that stopped us and asked us questions and took pictures. “So where do you wanna go?” I asked looking over at him.

“I think we should go to Zumies. I can get more Trukfit!” He said happily. I giggled as he took my hand and pulled me into the store. It was kind of creepy looking to me since it was a skater store and well I’m far from that, but I guess I could tolerate it for Austin since he was getting taken to Victoria’s secret after this.

“Oh!” I yelled causing Austin to look over at me. “I think you should get this!” I said pulling out a shirt that said ‘I ♥ haters!’ I giggled and he laughed.

“Maybe I will just for you!” He said taking it in his hand. I gave him my opinions on some of the clothes he pulled and he bought all the ones I liked. He was adorable when he shops let me tell you!

“So where to next?” He looked down at me and took my hand in his. I didn’t mind though because it felt right.

“I think we should go to Victoria’s Secret!” I smirked and he looked at me wide eyed. “Awe is Austy scared?” He shook his head.

“I just don’t like the thought of you in just your underwear.” I looked at him confused.

“Are you gay?” I asked him smirking.

“No. Trust me it’s been my fantasy forever, but it’s just uncomfortable to have those thoughts with you near me.” I giggled and walked into the store.

“Well if it makes you feel better you can wait outside with Vince.” He shook his head.

“He scares me a bit.” I laughed and picked up some yogas.

“He’s supposed to do that.”

“You should get this!” He said holding up a red lacy push up bra. I raised an eyebrow.

“It’s not like you’d see me in it anyway, but I think I’ll get it just so you know I have it and it’ll torture your brain.” I smirked and took it out of his hand. It was too small so I put it back on the rack and pulled out a 34C. I sneakily grabbed the matching thong, but I wasn’t going to let Austin know that because it would be weird to let him see me buy underwear. I didn’t even intend on getting any I just wanted to get some yogas.

I paid and ended up buying the bra and matching thong and five pairs of yogas. I looked over at Austin who was now carrying my bag and his. He was such a gentleman. Vince was going to carry both of our things, but Austin said he could handle it. We came across a pet shop and I had to go in it. I think a pet would be a good idea considering how lonely I get when I’m home alone. “What are you planning to get here?” Austin asked me.

“I don’t know. I was thinking something to keep me company, maybe a cat or dog.” He looked at me confused.

“You do know we’re going on tour right?” I nodded and looked over at him.

“Cody Simpson brings his dog on tour, why can’t I?” He shrugged and looked in the windows.

“Awe look at that one!” He said pointing to a Yorkie! I gushed at how cute it was.

“It’s so tiny!” I said smiling at it. It came up to the glass and put its paw up. “Austinnnn!” I moaned at how bad I wanted it.

“Excuse me sir!” Austin said to a worker, but I didn’t take my eyes off the adorable dog.