Chapter Nine:

Chapter Nine:

Arianna’s POV:

“Ari are you okay?” Lexi asked pulling back the curtain from my bunk. “I heard the yelling and crying.” I sighed. She heard it, which meant so did everyone else.

“I’m fine.” I said keeping my eyes on the ceiling above my bunk.

“No you’re not tell me. They don’t have to know, but I’m your best friend.” I sighed.

“Justin didn’t sound okay. I asked him what was wrong and he was like you know that you’re not a rebound you know I love you right and I was like duh I love you too. Then he was like well then why did you stop us? So I was like because I don’t know what I want. I kind of like Austin too. I’m on tour and I know that I won’t be able to see you as much. Then he was like you’re playing me and I was like no I’m not. Then he started crying and yelling at me and I was like I know that you cheated on Stella. And he was like with you and I was like exactly I know how you are. Once a cheater always a cheater and he was like fuck this. Then he was like figure out what you want and until then don’t talk to me.” I sighed and began to cry again.

“Oh booboo!” She said pulling me into her and letting me cry on her leg while she played with my hair and rubbed my back.

“I-I lost him. Again… We loved then stopped he dated her and then we cheated. Then we loved again and now I-I lost him. I lost him.” I sobbed.

“Hun you didn’t lose him. He’ll be waiting. Do you need me to talk to him?” I shook my head.

“I can handle it myself. I do love him, but I’m confused.” I sighed and wiped my face.

“I know Ari, but think of it this way. Don’t confuse infatuation with true love. You just need to figure out who’s the true love.” I nodded and got up to back out and eat something.

“What happened back there?” My mom asked me. I just shook my head, letting her know that I didn’t want to talk about it. She nodded and I opened the fridge. I scanned it multiple times and looked for something to satisfy me. I rolled my eyes at the sight. I could have a salad or I could have soup. I don’t know what I want. When do I ever fucking know what I want? I shut the fridge and sat at the main table across from my mom and placed my face in my hands. I shook my head before I could hold back the tears they came out again and I wiped them away as fast as I could. I looked down at the sleeves of the hood Austin let me borrow. They were covered in makeup. That only made me want to cry more. I ruined his hood.

“Ari what happened?” My mom asked switching sides and taking a seat next to me. Again I just shook my head and cried into her shoulder. She rubbed my back while hugging me and rocking me. “Ari if you tell me what happened we can fix this. Just talk to me.”

I looked over at a concerned looking ‘Family.’ I looked over at Austin. “I-I ruined your hood.” I said looking up at Austin who was now standing near the table along with everyone else. He smiled at me sympathetically.

“It’s fine. There’s this thing called stain remover. It’ll come right out.” I smiled up at him weakly.

“I’m sorry everyone. I-I just I’m sorry.” I looked down at the table and then crossed my arms on it. I laid my head on top of them and just thought. I thought about Justin and everything he said. My mom rubbed my back and I could still feel eyes on me.

“Ari are you okay?” Mark asked coming over to me. I nodded not lifting my head. I kept my focus on the wall.

“I just need to relax.” I sighed and stood up. My mom let me out of the booth and I looked at everyone. “I need to go make a phone call.” I walked back into my bunk and dialed Justin.