Chapter Five:

Chapter Five:

Arianna’s POV:

The next morning I woke up and did my necessary routine. Showered, did my hair, and got dressed. I put on some shorts and a red v neck. I slipped on my all black Nikes and then pulled my hair back in a ponytail. I was going to go for a walk with Meatball. I hooked him on his leash and walked out the front door. I passed the houses just enjoying the time I was having. There aren’t many days I get to have like this one so the feeling is just amazing right now.

As I walked with Meatball I got to thinking. I thought about how this tour was going to go. I thought about how my fans were going to like it. I thought about if they’d even show up. Somehow in all that thinking my mind wandered over to Austin. I wondered what was in store for us. The stories going around right now are that we’re moving too fast. We did just meet each other three days ago, yet I feel as if we met years ago. Many might think of this as some cliché love story where the two people meet and fall in love at first sight, but it’s not. I don’t love Austin. I barely know him how am I to love him. I just like the feeling he gives me. He makes me have immense amounts of butterflies and who wouldn’t want to feel that way.

In no means am I in love with Austin. I don’t want to be either. I feel like maybe overtime we can grow to love one another, but I don’t want to ruin this tour. I don’t need to date him and then have things be weird when and if we were to end things. This is business and needs to stop. We’re business partners that is it. In fact when he comes over today I’m going to explain everything to him. I can’t have things grow between us. I’ve been hurt too much and I’m not going to sacrifice either of our careers.

“Where are you headed?” A voice shouted at me. I looked over my shoulder and saw Justin Bieber pulling out of his driveway. We live about two blocks away from each other.

“I don’t know yet.” I giggled. We’ve worked together a couple times. He’s tried to get with me. It worked. He used to date this girl Stella and he cheated on her with me. We ended up ‘dating’ for a while, but the public had no idea about it. We just told them we were friends. (In this story Selena Gomez doesn’t exist because Arianna sings most of her songs, so yeah… continue on…)

“Well there’s a party here tonight if you’re down sexy.” He smirked.

“No I don’t think so. I’m having company later and I don’t need any run in’s with the law tonight bub.” He chuckled and shook his head.

“Why do you assume that?” I gave him a ‘really’ look. “Hey! I’ve been a good boy lately!” I giggled again.

“Okay well then maybe the next party. I really don’t want to drag my guests here.” He nodded.

“Okay Ari, but you must know that I can’t guarantee that next party I’ll have been a good boy.” He winked and then pulled away racing down the street. I couldn’t help but shake my head at him. He was so weird at times.

I decided to head home. Meatball seemed to love his walk. I giggled as he ran over to his doggy bed. It was cute. I wore him out. “Hun!” I heard my mom yell.

“Yeah!?” I called back to her.

“Austin’s on his way over. He called your cell, so I answered.” I nodded.

“Thanks mom.” I said running upstairs. I had to change into something appropriate. I slipped on yoga’s so I wouldn’t be suggesting anything with my shorts. I didn’t bother to change anything else. I only walked it’s not like I sweat or anything. As I made my way into the kitchen Carl, my chef, was making some lunch. I smiled at the smell. “Are you making chicken?” I asked him. He smiled over to me.