Chapter Twelve:

Chapter Twelve:

Arianna’s POV:

It’s now the beginning of December. Austin is doing much better, but he needs to stay rested and hydrated. I’ve been keeping an eye on him. It’s kind of fun to play doctor. We’ve become so much closer and our three month is today. After I tweeted my tweets I got some hate from Mahomies and even from some of my fans, but what was I supposed to do in that situation. He’s what is important to me. I needed to make sure he got better, and he did.

“Hey babe?” Austin called walking into my room. He stayed over my place a lot lately. I liked it. It made me feel like we were actually a couple, a couple that could last and possibly get married. Not that I was set on marrying him because he does a have a few annoying traits, but you could look past them. I did.

“Yeah Austin?” I said beginning to pack up my bags again for tour.

“Well you know how I went to my meeting with management yesterday?” He said laying down on my bed sideways. It looked as if he was posing for some ad. He was holding his head up with his elbow giving him support and he was smiling at me.

“Yes I’m aware baby.” I leaned in and kissed his plump pink lips. He smiled when I pulled away.

“Well I’m going to have my own tour soon!” My eyes widened and I dropped my clothes messily into the suitcase. I jumped up on the bed and straddled him cupping his face with my hands.

“Baby that is great! I am so proud of you!” I giggled and kissed his lips about a million times and when he started laughing I started kissing all over his face.

“I’m glad you’re okay with it.” He said sitting up. I adjusted myself, so I was still straddling him, but we were now upright.

“Why wouldn’t I be. This is a big opportunity for you! Who am I to take that away? Besides my tour is only another 3 months.” He smiled at me.

“When yours is over mine starts.” I nodded and he just kept smiling. I loved seeing him like this. “Then you can hop on my bus. I’ll save my bed just for you.” He winked. I playfully hit his shoulder.

“Of course you will, but don’t forget after tour I have auditions for the spring shows!” His face fell into a pout and I rolled my eyes.

“Austin, don’t start.” He just laughed at me. He knew I couldn’t resist the pout.

“I know, I know. I’m just going to miss you all that time. I already have to deal with not being with you these next two and a half months, and only God knows how long I’ll be without you while you’ve got auditions.” I giggled and began packing again.

“Don’t worry about it. I can always put off auditions for a bit.” He shook his head.

“Who am I to take that from you?” He mimicked me cockily. I rolled my eyes at him.

“Well then what do you want me to do?” I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow.

“I want you to live your life while being part of mine.” I smiled and walked over to him. I spread his legs so I could stand between them and I gave him a hug.

“Austin I will always be part of your life. I don’t plan on going anywhere, unless you want me to.” I wanted so badly to tell him I loved him, but we hadn’t said that yet. I was beginning to think we might never get there.

“I don’t want you to go anywhere. What I want is for you to let me take you on a date tonight. You leave in two days babe. I’m not ready.” I brushed his curls back. Then I kissed his lips.