Chapter Ten:

Chapter Ten:

Arianna’s POV:

I strummed a few notes on the guitar and just began to sing what had just happened between Austin and me.

“Hold up, wait, before you go just stay

And talk to me for a little

Baby, won't you loosen up just a little, uh?” I giggled and then continued to belt out lyrics then write them down. I loved this. This was my favorite part of the business.

When the song was finished I called Mark and had him come listen to it. He smiled at me knowing that this song was going to be great. When I sing it tonight I want Austin to be here. I was falling for him. There was no reason for me to even be thinking about my past relationships.

----------------------------------------------------------------

“Thank you guys! Now I think it’s time to bring out the real show!” Austin said as everyone cheered. Lexi ran out on stage with a mic of her own.

“I wouldn’t say that Austin! I personally think you should be the headliner.” He chuckled and gave her a look that said ‘don’t kid yourself.’ She looked out to the crowd.

“Anyways, before you go Austin I’d like to ask you to preform one more song. Ari isn’t dressed yet.” I giggled looking at the TV screen.

I slipped into my red bustier with a tiny bow in the middle of my boobs, and then I slipped on my red skirt that was all sparkles. For heels well they were red wedged pumps. My hair was down and I was loving the way I looked. It may still be cute and innocent, but it was short and came about three inches below my butt. That is what gave me my bag girl effect.

Austin just finished the subway song and that was when I made my way to the side of the stage. I giggled as he laughed along with the crowd. He spotted me and smiled. I waved back at him. “Lex don’t let him leave this spot when he’s done. He needs to pay close attention to the song I’m going to sing.” She nodded as I ran onto the stage since Austin just introduced me a second time.

“Well hello there Ariannators!” I giggled as the crowd cheered. “Okay, Okay calm down. Calm down. I have a new song that I’d like to sing for you! Two actually, but the next one will come later on in the show. Is that okay with y’all?” They cheered, so I took it as a yes. I giggled and looked over at Austin who was talking to Lex. She pointed at me and he smiled then crossed his arms watching me intently. I giggled a bit more and then turned toward him as the music picked up.

“I'm breakin' down

Gonna start from scratch

Shake it off like an etch-a-sketch

My lips are saying goodbye

My eyes are finally dry

I'm not the way that I used to be

I took the record off repeat

It killed me but I survived

And now I'm coming alive

I'll never be that girl again

No oh oh [x2]

My innocence is wearin' thin

But my heart is growing strong

So call me, call me, call me

Miss movin' on

Oh oh oh [x2]

I broke the glass surrounding me (surrounding me)

I ain't the way you remember me (remember me)