Chapter Eleven:

Chapter Eleven:

Arianna’s POV:

“Y-You think you love me?” I asked blushing. He smiled with a blush covering his cheeks then he nodded.

“I do.” I smiled and pulled him in for a kiss.

“Well I think I might love you too.” I said after we had pulled away.

“Let’s go get you some breakfast.” He smiled standing up. He held out his hand and I took it in mine. We got up and went to the kitchen earning looks from our best friends. I giggled, sat down, and looked at the bowl of fruit now sitting in front of me. Lexi came down and sat next to me while Austin went over to the couches with Alex.

“So tell me what happened?” She said stealing a strawberry from my bowl.

“Well I asked him what he thought at he told me he didn’t care because Justin was my best friend, but I can tell it bothers him. I told him that I’d tell Justin just to stay home for now. Then ya know what he said?” I asked playing with my fork in the fruit.

“What? What did he say!?” She gripped my arm and shook me excitedly.

“He said he thinks he loves me.” Her eyes widened and she stood up.

“He- He loves you!” She said loudly. Austin blushed.

“Shhh!” I said even though I knew he heard.

“No he thinks!” I said looking at her seriously.

“No he does! He loves you! What did you say!?”

“I told him that I think I might love him too. The thing is that I don’t want to rush into things. I feel like I have to be cautious if I want to have a real relationship with him.” She nodded.

“I get that. So guess what we get to do today!?” She asked standing up now.

“What Lex?” I asked smiling.

“We’re going to Disney World!” She said doing a creepy dance.

“Would you sit down you nut!” I said finishing my fruit and putting the bowl in the sink. She ran over to the couch and sat on Austin and whispered something in his ear that made him blush. He shook his head and she got up.

“What did you say to him?” I walked in with my arms crossed.

“I just told him that if he hurts you I’d chop his little friend off!” I put my hand over my mouth to stop from laughing.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Later that day we were all walking through Disney. Alex was holding the map and we were trying to figure out what we wanted to do next.

“I want to go watch the parade!” I said holding on to Austin’s hand. He looked down at me.

“We can go watch the parade.” I smiled up at him and he bent down and gave me a kiss. I blushed when he pulled away.

“Okay ewe.” Lex said smirking. “I wanted to go on the ‘it’s a small world’ ride and then I wanted to go to the toy story ride because I want to mess with the army men!” She whined.

“Fine Lex we can do that, but we can do it after we watch the parade!” I compromised with her.

“Fine let’s go watch the parade.” We walked off toward the parade that had just started and I couldn’t help but smile. Disney is the happiest place on earth no matter how old you are.