chapter 1

Julianna POV.

Hi my name is Julianna I'm 27. I work at Brock and company. I am the CEO'S personal assistant. I have worked for Brock for about six years now. We have a business relationship. I live in a two bed room condo with my Rottweiler named Roscoe his the only male that has not walked out on me. Well he really can't go anywhere without me lol.

Right now I'm in my office eating a sub I packed and went threw emails."Ms.Hopkins please come to my office" "on the way" I reply to him I set the sub down and go to his office.
"you called me sir" "yes, I need you to look over the anderson file and check to make sure there are no mess ups please" "OK, ri-" I was about to finish when Wendy Mr. O'hurn (Brock's last name) main bitch walked in I hate her she is always insulting me. "hey baby, ewe why is that thing here" " to do my job if you don't know what that is its something you do when you aren't a gold digger" "whatever at least I'm happy and In love" she said leaning on Mr. O,hurn"boo I could get your man and any other, have a nice day bitch" I said walking out like a bomb ass bitch.

Brock POV

I watched Julianna walk out swinging her big ass like she knew I was watching."what a bitch" wendy said. I just looked at her and said nothing. "what are you doing, why are you ignoring me" "what do you want wendy I told you to put the kid up for adoption and leave me alone" "I did put that thing up for adoption ,but I wanted to know if we could continue our fling" "No now leave or I'll call security"
" you will be calling me soon see you later" she said blowing a kiss my way.
ewww I said inside my head but now to introduce myself hey I'm Brock O'hurn I'm a 28 year CEO I run this place like a well oiled machine.

Now wendy she is my main whore I met her at the club she was a really good lay so I keep her around until she got pregnant. I payed for everything the appointments, food, the place she layer her head so don't be like "what a asshole doesn't even help a pregnant woman" but she did give the baby up for adoption,because I couldn't be a father I wouldn't be home to watch him or she grow up so I don't want to put he/she threw that. Wendy didn't tell me what it was or the name all I know is that I have a child no one knows about.

"Mr. O'hurn , I finished going over the file and fixed all the mistakes and the meeting will be Tomorrow at 3, is that OK sir?" 'just find, thanks for not killing wendy" "welcome, but what I don't get Mr. O'hurn why you mess with on these hoes and don't get a good girl that actually loves you" "it's easier said then done when you got a lot of money that roll in and rollout quickly as possible just for some money" "well I think you should keep looking yall find one but I'm leaving good night Mr. O'hurn" "Good night Ms. Hopkins" she left I knew she the one but I didn't know how to tell her I liked her.