Chapter 12

Julianna POV

"ok, ash don't forget get Olivia at school by 7:30, Caleb by any time after 6. oh, and he is teething so if he gets cranky it's probably his teeth so just give him one of the toy that I put in your freezer but make sure you wash them after they are used and don-" "ju-ju I know we have gone over this a hundred times I have to wash to kill the germs and make sure I give both of them a coat of location and coco butter.

I would not forget it". Let me explain it was Sunday around 6 and we are dropping the kids at Ash's and it was my first time being away from the kids and I wanted to make sure she knew what to do just on case she didn't know what to do " baby, I know it your first time being away from the kids but Ashley got them they are fine, ok?" " I know they are with her even though they didn't come from me they still are apart of me and my life" "I know baby but we have to go, we have a private jet we will be back we won't miss anything. She already promise to record everything and facetime/Skype us every night. let's go" " ok, but can I say bye to the kids" " of course baby". He said kissing my head.

I walked to the kids room and saw Olivia holding Caleb talking about the show on TV which Sponge bob "ok, Caleb the yellow square is Sponge Bob he is the best" I knocked on the door and she turned around  " hi mommy, I thought you and daddy left" " well mommy wanted to say bye one last before we left" I grabbed Caleb and started to kiss him on the head the turned to Olivia and kissed her on the head "I'm going to miss both of my babies, I love you" "and I love you too mommy" she grabbed my face and kissed my libs. Brock came into the room and said his good bye and we left I looked back and waved at them.

at the airport

We pulled up to the airport and someone came to get our bags. we got on the private jet "baby" I said to Brock "yeah babe" "do you think the kids are ok and you think Ashley forgot how much lotion to but on them, OMG what if she forgot the coco butter" "baby calm down she knows what to do with them you even wrote a list and made sure it was stabled on to her fridge now baby come on, let's go to the room in the back and maybe we can join the mile high club", with that he dragged me the mini room that was in the back.

*still Julianna's POV

I woke up to the sound of knocking on the door Brock was still asleep. "yes" I asked "we have landed" " ok thank you". I tried waking Brock up but it didn't work. So I started kissing him on his neck, " if you keep doing that the first thing your going to do is fix the BIG problem you are going to make" "ok, but we landed so get up". when we got to the condo/suite it was so beautiful,I looked over from our balcony and looked down at the ocean and saw a sea turtle.

I walked back into the suit and put away our clothes. Brock had came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. I looked at him hungrily, he always looked good but he looked,  really good now. I walked up behind him and start to kissing his back "baby girl what are you doing" "nothing, you wouldn't dislike" I started kissing him again. Then he turned around and his towel dropped. He took of my clothes and layed me on the bed.

they did the nasty

After we got done, I turned on the TV and we started watching pit pull and  Parolees while watching it Ashley had called on the on Skype threw the mac book pro I threw on one of Brock shirts and I answered the phone "hey juju,how's the stay so far" "it's good just broke the bed in" I laughed "nasty, do you want to talk to your kids?" "yeah".

She called Olivia and went to go Caleb. " hey, mommy" "hey baby,how is it so far" "it's fun mommy, auntie ash feed me some pasta and she feed Caleb some mashed potatoes" "that nice baby" by this time Ashley was back with Caleb. "were is the man of the hour" "on the bed, baby get over here and say hi". We had talked for a hour then the kids had to go to sleep it was already super late. Me and Brock got in the bed and had around two then went to bed and Tomorrow will be a Adventure.