chapter 20

Julianna POV

It's has been two days since the babies were born and they were such good babies they only cried when they were wet or hungry. Me and Brock loved them Olivia was super happy she has been talking to Mia since she has got here. Brock had just walked back into our room "hey, we can leave when we get down there wait till I pull the car around, then we can go and get Olivia and Caleb". We walked down stairs and Brock went and pulled the car around while I was in the lobby. I miss Caleb, he doesn't like the babies that much because they are taking his mommy, his words not mine. He was so cute jealous but I love him. His speech was getting better for a 1year old. Brock had got him a teacher to help.

Brock had pulled the car around and we put the babies in and set off for Ashley and alex's house. "are you ready to see them" "yeah I miss my babies" "I can't wait to see the babies room". Me and Brock haven't been home since the triples were born but the painters had finished their rooms and I couldn't wait to be home. When we got to the house Brock honked the horn and the kids came out side. I never told you Ashley and Alex moved in together and now are in a one story house. I got out the car to greet them "hi my little ones" I kiss them both on their cheeks and Ashley had walked out " new mommy, how is it?" she asked while hugging me "good how about you with the new house" "good I have something to give you for the babies". she had walked back in the house and came out with 3 bags "thanks I'll open them when I get back to the house"

We got on the car, picked up some dinner and drove home the kids ran off to play and Roscoe came to greet the babies I set there car seats on the floor and watched him sniff  he babies. Mia was the only one awake, when he got to her she squled and grabbed his snout. he had pulled back and just lay next to them. I felt the coach deepen next to me and a hand touch my waist "we should get other dog, for safety" "I would like that, to know of I'm upstairs someone is down here watching and besides Roscoe needs a lady friend" "and my be a puppy or two" "hahaha, come on let's get settled back in". We picked up the babies and walked to each room together first is Lucas. His room is brown with green dots a chair and a change station. He was sleep so we put him in the crib and grabbed a baby monitor off the changing station. Next was Ethan, his room was blue, gray, and white with a E above his crib he also had a chair and changing station. Then was Mia this girl was wide awake but her room is pink and white with a M above her crib after I put her in the crib I turned on jazz that would put her to sleep fast I walked back into my room, took a shower and opened the bags Ashley had gave me they were pretty big they all had wipes and diaper. They also had cute outfits inside.

Lucas

Ethan

Mia

I loved the outfits Brock had walked in and said that he locked the house and was going to take a shower. I went to go and check on the kids they all had fell asleep I tucked tucked them in and turned on the night lights I made sure Roscoe was ok and he was with Olivia in her bed after the kids were safe I went back to my room. When I got there Brock was on his computer I got into bed and looked at what he was looking at and it was a website for some guard dogs. As we were looking I see a pit bull "baby go back up....click that one" he had clicked it and we read that it was a 3year old pit named Bella. She was certified to be a guard dog "do you like her?" "yeah I want her" "ok I'll call in tomorrow and get her but for now let's go to bed it's already 11" "the babies shouldn't wake up till 6 so we're good" "ok love you" "love you too" tomorrow would be my first day alone with the kids I'm kinda nervous.

The next morning
I woke up to baby crying it was only  5:30. I walked to Ethan's  room I feed bathed and changed him. he wasn't going back to sleep so I checked and everyone was still sleep so I put Ethan in the baby  carrier and went down stairs to start breakfast. It was 6:25 when I was done and it was time to get everyone ready first was Olivia "babygirl get up I have to take you to school, go downstairs and wait to eat" she had got up and walked down stairs not before kissing me and Ethan next was Caleb he was kinda easy he went downstairs next was the bear that all  was hibernating. "baby get up we have to eat breakfast"  he didnt get up so I laid Ethan down and went back to Brock I sat on his waist  and slapped him he woke up in a shocked and looked like he saw a ghost "why did you hit me" "to wake you up now come on let's get the babies then eat". After everyone was done eating we got ready I put the babies to sleep then went to pick out Olivia's  outfit after her outfit was layed on her bed I went to help Caleb. After everyone was ready to leave I put the babies in the car we said bye to Brock and then left and prepare for this mommy alone with the babies day.

Brock POV
I was driving to the shelter that held Bella. I couldn't wait for her to meet and be a part of. I waked in the shelter and told the man a at the font desk what I needed. He showed me where she was. When I got her cage she was a very pretty pit

I payed for her,she got her shots and I put her in the car. the man had told me that he would send somebody to train her that she had to protect us and teach us how to handle her properly. Before I went home I stopped at pet smart and got what she needed for the house. When I got home she went to sleep in one of the beds we locked Roscoe in the office so she could get use to the house first all my kids were in the living while Julianna was cooking. I walked behind her and kiss her "hey how was your mommy alone with the kids day" "good actually they slept most of the time I was able to breast-Pump" "good what are you cooking?" "I'm cooking butter chicken with mashed potatoes and green beans" "sounds good I'm going to change oh and I got Bella" I had changed and told Olivia that I got the dog and that she couldn't play with her until tomorrow. After dinner we put the kids to sleep and we talked a little and tomorrow I would propose to her.

Mia's room

Ethan's room

(pretend that the S is a E)

Lucas' room