chapter 6

Julianna POV

when I got home I told Ashley she could come over and see the kids and roscoe. I went to the kitchen and started to make some fried chicken tender with some broccoli and home made fries Olivia came in and told me some one was at the door when I walked out the kitchen I saw roscoe standing at the door caleb was babbling.

I opened the door and Ashley squealed when she saw me and attacked me with a hug. She released me and looked behind  me and saw Olivia and caleb she went over to them and set her bags down and walked over to them " hi baby I'm auntie Ashley and you are" "I'm Olivia and this is my baby brother Caleb" "well I have something for you and caleb" she went to Her bag and and she pulled out a shirt for Olivia and a onesie for Caleb.

 She released me and looked behind  me and saw Olivia and caleb she went over to them and set her bags down and walked over to them " hi baby I'm auntie Ashley and you are" "I'm Olivia and this is my baby brother Caleb" "well I have something for ...

I let them get to know each other, while I went to finish cooking

I let them get to know each other, while I went to finish cooking. My phone started to ring and it was Mr.O'hurn. "hello sir" "hey Ms.Hopkins I was calling to tell you that I am having a BBQ at my house to catch up with my family and I wanted you to come and bring the kids" "would it be OK if I brought my friend" "no problem, they can come" " what day is the BBQ"  "Saturday" "we will be there" I finish cooking I started to make Caleb's  food I made him some yams.

"Time for dinner everyone" Olivia came in first and sat down in her set, Ashley walked in with cable and put him in his high chair. she wanted to feed him so I let her. " Olivia you are going to be starting school on Monday" "but why mommy" she wined "because baby I want you to be smart honey and you will make new friends" "ok" we continued to eat after I but the kids to sleep I sat in the living room with ash "what have you been up to" she asked "well I have been working with Brock and now I'm going to buy a new place for me and the kids, but what about you miss just graduated" " well I'm looking for a job, I might become a teacher" "for what grade" "I was thinking of a middle school computer science teacher" "cool that would be good for you" "well you know we're everything is good night" I gave her a hug and went to bed.

                     *The next morning*

I was on my way out Ashley was going to watch the kid and take the tour of the house I am going to buy and record the tour when I went to work it was meeting after meeting and the only good thing  is the Mr.O'hurn was taking me out for lunch and some little cafe down the street. "so why didn't you bring the kids" "oh, my best friend Ashley she is watching them while I work" "are you still coming Saturday" "of course" a waiter came over and she couldn't be anymore slutty, she came with her shirt down showing to much  cleavage I thought her boobs were going to pop out of her shirt "hello handsome what can I get for you" she totally ignored me "I think the lady would like to go first" she looked at me like she saw garbage "what do you want" "I'll have bacon burger with fries please" "are you sure you don't want a salad" " no I didn't say salad so don't bring me a salad thanks" she looked up set then turned and took Mr.O'hurn order we ate and left.

When I got to my house Ashley had showed me the video and I called landlord and told him I would be leaving by next week. Then I called the owner of the house and paid over the phone. Started to order new stuff from rooms to go. Ashley said that she would leave her so I had to get new stuff and she went to go and talk to the landlord to switch stuff into her name. I let the kids stay up a little bit later. Caleb was teething so he was kind of upset "come on baby mommy has to put you too sleep so she can work tomorrow" "ok  mommy can we go to work with you tomorrow" "sure baby you can come with me tomorrow, I love you" " I love you to mommy" I kissed both of my kids good night and started to think about Brock I think that I have feelings for him.