Chapter 24

Ashley POV

It was almost time go to the gala. My spy had told me that her dad and Patrick were going to a gala to celebrate that they got what they wanted. "baby its time to leave" "ok". We got into the car and drove to the hotel. When we walked in we put in our ear piece to contact the people that were going to help us get them back. I tried to clear the floor the best we could I walked pass Julianna and whispered the secret word. She nodded her head I walked to the stage. It was time for a real show.

Julianna POV
A few hours before

When we woke up. We had to get dress for the gala. "when is ash coming" " I don't know but she said tonight".  After the the first call every time they would leave a phone I would call and update her on what I heard. "come on let's go" they forced us in the car and blind fold us. When we got to the gala they drove to front when they took the blind fold off my sprem donor said "when we get in here don't say or answer anyone. try and run and you WILL be shot down. Now put on a smile, and Brock celebrate your last day". We stepped our and walked inside.

After a good 10 minutes I caught sight of Alex then Ashley walked by saying the said the secret word in my ear me and she walked off. "baby hand me the Bobby pin" Brock took the Bobby pin out of his hair and handed it to me "ladies and gentlemen, please clear the floor and if you are pregnant please leave now" ash said threw the mic then she drew a gun from her gown and shot the guards that were around me and Brock. I had got the hand tracker off both of us and we grabbed the guns from the fallen guards and point them at my dad while Brock pointed his at Patrick.

"now that we have you please say goodbye" and with that they fell dead we ran out the back door and jumped in the limo and drove off. "it's good to have yall back" ash said hugging us "same, let's get home so I can see my babies". I sat back and enjoyed the ride home.

We pulled up to the house and said good night to ash and Alex. We walked in the house to see toys everywhere. "MOM" then I heard little feet Olivia was running towards me with Caleb running behind her. I missed my babies so much. "Hi,my babies, were you good for Nana and papa" "yes we had so much fun". Brock greeted the kid while I walked up the stairs to see the triplets. They were all sleep but I kiss them on their heads. I walked into my room to see roscoe and Bella on the bed "and what are you two doing" they looked at me but stayed in their place. Brock had walked into the room and came behind me "looks like we got kicked out" "I believe so". We kissed and got ready for bed. When we were ready we feed and put the kids to sleep and finally got the dogs out of our room.

"back to normal finally" I said "finally, but tomorrow back to the regular schedule" "I know" "goodnight love " "goodnight".

morning
I had just dropped the kids off and I had to take Bella to the vet because she was not acting like her self. When I got there I the babies in their stroller.

I walked in the office and signed in both Lucas and Ethan were sleep but little miss princess was not sleeping anymore I took her got and bounced her. They had called us back and I put her in the stroller and walked back with Bella trailing behind us. I when we got in the doctor asked what was the cause of my vist I told her that Bella was not really acting like her self and wasn't eating a lot like normal. The doctor took her in for a x-ray while I stayed in the room. After 7 minutes she came back and told me that she was pregnant and I wasn't at all surprised. She gave a note on the food I needed for her and I might want to get her monthly checks to check on the pups. After the vet I went to petsmarts to get the food. When I got home let the dogs out and feed then changed the babies. I put them down for a nap while I cleaned and relaxed.

Brock POV
I was back at the office and there was a lot of work to be done. Right now I was in a meeting that was about increasing in money and sponsorship.  One was with the orphanage that Julianna had got Olivia and Caleb. After the meeting I  texted Julianna saying the I would get the kids for her. I got in the car and drove to Caleb's  daycare. After I got him I drove to Olivia's during the rid she told me about her day and that she love her teacher and that she let her and Aiden be partners for reading. I have to say that Aiden was growing on me. When we got home Olivia took Caleb to her room to play teacher. My queen was in the kitchen cooking, listening to music and feeding the triplets. I walked up to the kids and kiss thier heads then grabbed Julianna and started kissing her on the neck while she feed Mia.

"Brock stop I'm feeding the kids" "so..I want to love on my wife" "later I promise" "fine, I'll finish for you"
She walked back to the pots on stove while I feed Lucas. "what did you today" she asked  "paperwork, oh I might sponsor the orphanage were you got Olivia and Caleb from" "that's good, but I took Bella for her check up" "what was wrong with her" I said while wiping off the extra food from Lucas' face "well turns out she's pregnant" "I guess they were busy while we were gone" I said while putting the kids in thier play pin and cleaned the highchairs. "I guess but can you get the kids ready for dinner it's done" "ok". I told the kids it was time to eat. They washed thier hands then went downstairs, at the table we told them that Bella was going to have puppies and that they couldn't be so hard with her for a while. We put kids to bed and I got in the tub while Julianna was in the shower. I looked at her stretch marks, I missed her being pregnant. I love knowing that she gave her perfect figure up for a better one, one that we created together.  She walked over to my dresser and put on one of my t-shirts. After my bath I found Julianna asleep in bed and I fell not to far from her.