Chapter 14

Brock POV
I looked at Julianna as she sleep. I couldn't believe Wendy would take Caleb. We gave him up because I knew I wouldn't be a good father to him and Wendy never wanted to be a mother. Julianna woke up and gave me a more hug and kiss. she knew that I blame myself.

We got Olivia ready for school. Then went to the office. All day in the office we talked about how we were going to get cable. I secretary knew a man that could help us. He was like an assassin and he would have a whole team on the case but when I we got to Julianna's house I held both of the girls tightly, but I promise I would be back.

the next day

Julianna POV
Today was the last time I got to see  Brock before he went to trade with Wendy. We got ready, I looked at the man in front of me he was about to give his freedom up."Brock?" "yeah" "I want you too know that I love and always will when you get back you will be mine forever" I kissed him and a tear fell from both of our eyes "now let's go get our son" Brock said and we  dropped Olivia off with Ashley.

We pulled up to a warehouse. We kissed and said I love one last time. When we stepped out Wendy was standing in front off the building smiling. "hello everyone" she said with a smile "Wendy let just get this over with give Julianna Caleb and you get me that simple" "I guess, Bobby bring the kid". Some man came out with my baby and passed him to Wendy. "now Brock come and get the kid and give him to Julianna, then come back" Brock got Caleb and handed him to me. Caleb looked dirty and and bags under his eyes."Julianna I want you to run because what I'm about to do I don't want you too see, just know I'll see you tonight" and he kissed me. I ran back to the car and the driver pulled off. I looked thinking what was he going to do.

Brock POV
I watched the driver pull off. "finally now that the thing is gone come, we have some where to be" "no" "what do you mean no, the deal was I gave her that thing and your mine, now come on we have somewhere to be" "NO" and with that Bobby was shot and killed. Then, the warehouse blow up Wendy screamed. Then Alex walked out of the filed with a sniper in his hand. "you see Wendy this is Alex he is a assassin and he is the one that just killed Bobby and the one that just blew up the warehouse but, I'm going to be the one to kill you" and with that I shot her in the head. We burned the bodies. What Julianna didn't know was that Alex was actually a real good friend we went to school together but, his dad was in the mafia and that's how he was raised, "thanks for the help" " no problem man, I will always be there and you have a beautiful girl and child" "thanks man" "you need to put a ring on her finger before someone else dose" "alright man well I'm going home to see girlfriend and kids" "see you later"

Julianna POV
I was putting the kids to bed I took longer with Caleb I was happy he was home and so was olivia, I kissed his head one last. I went and started to clean kitchen when the door bell rang. I opened the door and there stood the man I loved. I jumped and kissed him I didn't want to let him go. "hey to you too baby" "how are you here" "don't worry about that just know I handled" I kissed him some more it ended with us in my bed room necked. I looked at Brock and knew he was the one. I kissed him then went to bed.

Alex