chapter 2

Julianna POV

I was driving home I couldn't wait to see my big baby. I got out the car and walked to the door I could hear my baby crying. I open the door and he jump on me and start to lick my face
"OK, baby boy I missed you to but could you get off of me" he barked and stepped of me I went to go change with  Roscoe high on my tail. I seat my folder on my night stand and went to my closet to change.

Roscoe had already jumped on the bed and was just watching me. I changed it a big shirt and ordered me some Chinese food. To pass time I watched Sponge Bob,  I still don't know why I love that sponge so much. In the middle my door bell rang and roscoe start barking "quite boy" this dog is so dam protective of me that's why I love him I guess. Once I got to the I opened the door a there was a guy "good evening, did you order pork low main, and sesame chicken" "yes how much is it" "it's only 8.50" "OK, come in let me go and get my money, oh and don't be afraid of my dog he won't do anything" "ok".

I let him in and as his foot hit the floor roscoe growled and stepped forward the boy tried not to look sacred but it didn't so I sent roscoe to bed which was still in the leaving room but he wouldn't get back up unless I said so or some one tried something. I came back down stairs it look like the boy and roscoe were have a starting contest but I payed him and he left "come on baby boy" I told roscoe to come on because i know he would be crying if i didnt let him sleep with me.

I continued to watch my show then a advertisement poped up about adopting a kid and I always wanted a family but seen most of the people these days just want to play with people's heart but I looked threw the pictures of the kids on the website and caught my eye it was a little baby.

Clicked on the picture to see more about the baby I found out he was a boy named Caleb he was 3 mouths old no last name or birth parents but he was so cute I turned to roscoe to see him watching TV "roscoe do you think I should adopted a kid so it...

Clicked on the picture to see more about the baby I found out he was a boy named Caleb he was 3 mouths old no last name or birth parents but he was so cute I turned to roscoe to see him watching TV "roscoe do you think I should adopted a kid so it won't just be me and you" he started to bark at me like he was say yes.

So I picked up the phone and dailed the number "hi this is Abby, from our little sunshine, how may I help you?" "hi I was calling about a baby boy named Caleb I want to adopt him" " ok, good I can get you a appointment to come and see him what time are you free?" " ok, just give me a second to look please" " it's find take your time" I got off the bed and grabbed my schedule to see what I'm doing tomorrow be I only see two meetings but it's one toward different workers and the other is the Anderson company " ok so how about 5:30" that gives me time to come home and change clothes" "ok , and what's your name" "Julianna Hopkins" "ok, thank you Ms. Hopkins and have a nice day" "same to you". I hung up the a looked at roscoe and I gave him a kiss turned my TV to the jazz music channel and layed down thinking about that adorable little boy, but all I wanted was for him to be mine so I could love and care for him but until tomorrow.