Chapter 15

Julianna POV
"Ashley there positive" "what are you going to do "I'm going to tell Brock, that's first". ok basically I'm at ash's place and about a mouth after Brock handled Wendy I started to throw up and Ashley said that I might be pregnant so I took a test and it came out positive so yeah."well congrats juju your going to be a mom again" "ash what if he doesn't want the baby" "juju he is going to want the baby, he already treats Caleb and Olivia like his own. Even though Caleb is already his" "ok I'll tell him to night he wanted the me and the kids to come over" "ok and I have a date with Alex tonight". Basically after the whole thing Brock had told me that Alex was  his best friend but they were more like brother but we introduced him and Ashley and they hit it off. Brock was telling me how Alex said that Ashley was great and he would try to make it permanent. I think it is cute how their relationship looked like they were high school sweethearts. I left Ashley's and went to go and pick up Caleb so we could surprise Olivia at lunch.

I walked into the daycare to pick up Caleb they told me that he was babbling a lot which meant he would start talking in a few months. When I held him he was just babbling away "hey baby, want to go and see Liv" and he started clapping. We stopped by Chick-fil-A I got Olivia some chicken tenders, fries, small drink and a ice cream with fuge. I got the same thing but with a chicken sandwich. I put the food in the seat and made sure caleb was buckled on the way there Brock had called me. My phone was on Bluetooth so the rang when some call. I answered the phone.

"hey baby" "hey what are you doing" "well me and caleb are going to surprise Olivia at her school with lunch" "cool but I miss you at the office" "well your the one who told me I could stay out for the week" "yaeh, I know but I still miss you. Are you and the kids still coming over tonight?" "of course, and I have to tell you something tonight" "why not now"."because I want to see your face, but I have to go I'm pulling of to the school" "ok love you" "love you too, bye"

the school

I got the food and carried caleb into the school

I got the food and carried caleb into the school. I walked to the front desk to check in. "good afternoon, are you checking out" " I might but right now, I'm just going to have lunch with my daughter" "what is her name" "Olivia Hopkins". she printed out my name tag and I put it on my shirt. "they should be walking now if you leave she will be able to see you". I waked down the hall I saw Ms.Jordan. Which meant Olivia was in line I saw my baby before she saw me. When she saw me she had the biggest smile on her face she was running toward
"MOMMY" she hugged my legs "hi baby, I came to eat lunch with you if that is ok" "yes mommy and you brought caleb. yes" "ok baby let's go sit at your table" "ok".

Olivia showed us were we going to sit. I gave her the food she sat and eat and talked about her day while we ate a girl and boy walked up and sat at the table "mommy this is Sara and Aiden they are my best friends. Aiden and Sara this is my mommy and little baby brother caleb" "hi what can we call you" Aiden had asked "you can jump call me mama I don't like formal names " "ok" the kids sat and ate their food while I feed caleb some baby food and little scoops of ice cream "mommy can Aiden and sara come to my birthday party next weekend" "sure I'll right invitations for them and they can give it to their parents so they can come over" "ok mommy". Ms.Jordan  came and told the kids it was time to leaving and go back to class. "baby do you want me to take you home" "no mommy I dont want to leave Aiden in ASPS alone" "ok baby I'll be back to pick you up" "ok mommy love you" "love you too" she gave me a kiss and ran to Aiden and Sara. When she ran back Aiden gave her hug and she hugged him back it was so cute. I'm sure they like each other.

When I got back to the house caleb was sleeping so I put him in the crib and packed bags for tonight. Once I was done I cleaned up and let roscoe out. it's was around 4:45, so went to go and pick up Olivia. I packed the car and got Olivia. "hey baby, how was ASPS with Aiden" "it was good, we swag on the swings and played tag" "nice baby, do you 'like like' Aiden?" " kinda of, he is so cute mommy" "ok, baby are you ready for daddy's house" "yes, mommy"

We got to Brock's house. I let Olivia ring the door bell Brock opened it and  he let us in, then he went and got the bag. We bathed the kids and feed them at the dinner table I had to tell Brock I was pregnant. "Hey Brock" "yeah?" "I have something to tell you" "yes" "well.....I'm pregnant" Brock picked me up and spun me around "I'm so happy, thank you baby" "mommy, daddy what does that mean?" "that means, mommy has a baby in her stomach" "oh, so I'm  going to have another little brother or  sister" "yep pretty much" "ok". we put the kids in bed and we went to his room. he got in the bed "you know I met Olivia friends there was a girl named sara." "nice" "and there is a boy as her best friend and they kinda 'like like' each other". When I  looked at Brock he looked upset "there we be no boys around my daughter or future daughter EVER" " but babe she is okay and I all ready promise that he could come for her birthday and beside she's only 5" "find but you have to pay for it" he said with a smirk "Julianna before I do this can you and the kids move in with me, I mean with the new kids on the way we could find a new house together and start a life. we are going to get married one day so please say yes" "baby you really didn't have say that big speech, but yes I'll move in with you". we kissed which turned more into making out then sex. We went to sleep and I couldn't wait for my babies birthday party.

Aiden

sara